Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

iphone-4s-whiteatt-1316301115.jpg

Engadget claims that an "iPhone 4s White" has been spotted in AT&T's internal system.
A helpful tipster sent us this tasty morsel, from AT&T's internal system, listing the "iPhone 4s White" beneath a handful of already familiar Apple handsets. Could it be? Is Cupertino actually planning on bringing a white version of its next iPhone out at launch? We're afraid only time will tell.
Apple has been rumored to be introducing new iPhone models -- possibly called the iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S -- in the next few weeks. A number of carriers seem to have been listing "iPhone 5" placeholders early, but they may just be responding to circulating rumors.

Article Link: 'iPhone 4s White' in AT&T's System?

pewra

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2011
No 3G S in ATT system?

That view is showing the second page, presumably the 3GS is on the first page, along with er- who knows what takes up the first page. 2G probably, assuming that selector allows you to select *any* Apple product a consumer might have.

Last edited:

ChrisTX

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
An announcement seems to be getting closer, and closer! Not all that important but it would be interesting to hear why they pushed the launch to the fall instead of the normal june/july time frame.

BFW122083

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2009
Atl
AT&T is still selling the iPhone 3G? I thought only the 3GS was available.

That looks like an internal ticketing system for when customers call in and have problems. It probably has every iPhone since the first one released.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
iPhone - iOS 1
iPhone 3G (second iPhone) - iOS 2
iPhone 3GS (third iPhone) - iOS 3
iPhone 4 (fourth iPhone) - iOS 4 - A4
iPhone ??? (fifth iPhone) - iOS 5 - A5(?)

For those photoshop people, how hard is it to photoshop that in?
It's a serious question.

Heck, I could probably do that by right clicking the page in chrome, pressing view element, and editing the page like that.

BFW122083

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2009
Atl
iPhone - iOS 1

It's a serious question.

Heck, I could probably do that by right clicking the page in chrome, pressing view element, and editing the page like that.

Not that hard, notice there isn't a size specification either.....

MacinDoc

macrumors 68020
Mar 22, 2004
The Great White North
There will be both models. Apple never seems to disappoint!
That depends on the audience. The majority of posters on MR seem disappointed whenever Apple introduces a new product, mostly due to the rampant speculation prior to release.

I have mixed feelings on this one. There just doesn't seem to be enough out there about the iPhone 5 this close to launch, so you have to wonder if it was planned but delayed.

----------

iPhone - iOS 1

It's a serious question.

Even if it wasn't photoshopped, it would just be a guess anyway.

Widashy

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2011
Wherever I see, I just see "4s" whether be it components, leaked battery, leaked camera module, chassis..............When we are going to see actual parts from "5" or any major company listing "5" not "4s".
In case of iPhone 4s, we see some leaks, accidental listing and all but never a case or cover.
In case of iPhone 5, we see speculation, speculation and more cases and covers. Give us something to bite on, will ya.

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Maybe there's a "cluoud only" 4S device that doesn't boast any significant internal storage. Hmmm...not totally out of the question.

Juan007

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5313e Safari/7534.48.3)

Any phone Apple launches will certainly claim the title of best phone on the market. Currently that title belongs to iPhone 4.

If Apple wants to hold the release of iPhone 5 back to wait for better LTE radios then I understand. 4s will hold me over until next summer.

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
It would be pointless to have people wait for an iPhone refresh all this time to just have a 4S. There is going to be a 5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.