Hey guys! I'm new here and just wanted to get everybody's opinion on what I should do. My contract is up and I'm a mac freak. I want to get the iPhone but from what I read it's up in the air as to when there will be a new iPhone (June? July? August? September? November? ...) Should I wait and see what/if there will be a new iPhone soon or buy the iPhone 4?