I had an iPhone 6 and the screen started to up lift. It turns out that it was the battery swelling that was causing the screen to uplift so I had the battery replaced at my local mall. The guy who replaced my phone gave me the old iPhone battery back. Once I got home I pulled the old battery out of the bag and it caught fire in my hand so I had to throw it. It landed on my kitchen floors melting it and causing a huge plume of smoke. I have been dealing with Apple for almost a month over the phone so they can come good on replacing my floor due to their faulty battery. I have sent in my iPhone 6 and the exploded battery. The apple customer relations representative on the phone says the engineering team is not willing to compensate me for the damage. This is unbelievable as this is a faulty iPhone battery and Apple should be able to provide compensation for my floor which is costing $3,800.00 to fix. Also, this is a major safety issue as I could have burnt my hand off. What advice would you recommend?