iPhone 6 WWDC Slides leaked

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
Makes sense. Rehearsal, or trolling.

If iOS8 is to solve the large screen from a UI/UX perspective, developers need to be encouraged to work on such updates during beta. What better way to light a fire under their arses.

eddieaus

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2009
i think Apple has no choice but to announce iPhone 6 earlier due to the amount of leaks out there.

hamiltonDSi

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Romania
Hmm..
This WWDC is going to be thriller :)

----------

i think Apple has no choice but to announce iPhone 6 earlier due to the amount of leaks out there.
The same amount of leaks are every year...
Last year we had the 5c case, design and box months before September.

CallOfDuty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2012
Cue many disgruntled 5S owners (Not me though) who might say that their phone is less than a year old... sadly.

CallOfDuty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2012
The front and back color don't match, black front and white back. As much as I wish this was real, I don't think it is.
Perhaps the space grey model? :rolleyes: But I'll try to remain skeptical even though I can barely contain my excitement.

eddieaus

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2009
The same amount of leaks are every year...
Last year we had the 5c case, design and box months before September.
yeah but nobody really cared about 5C anyway. the only iPhone announced at WWDC was iPhone 4, and we all know what happened to that one :)

marvz

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2012
Berlin
Perhaps the space grey model? :rolleyes: But I'll try to remain skeptical even though I can barely contain my excitement.
It's not the space grey model since the antenna breaks a clearly white.
Anyway, only two days and we will find out :)

Edit: perhaps they are using only black front panels to hide the huge bezels ;D

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Yeah, Apple's going to slip up like that...not likely. If somehow true, heads are going to roll.

Dave245

macrumors 604
Sep 15, 2013
While i would love it to be true, i doubt it is. This has never happened before, leaks have usually come of the device itself, pictures and so on.
A leak of the powerpoint itself would have to be from someone who is there while Apple rehearse or do sound checks, would they not notice someone filming it ;)

pmau

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2010
Even if this is the iPhone, it's a rendered model.
Even Apple uses rendered models on their slides.

Doesn't mean it looks like exactly that.

KieranDotW

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
Canada
Yeah, Apple's going to slip up like that...not likely. If somehow true, heads are going to roll.
At the same time, we never thought an Apple employee would leave an iPhone 4 prototype in a bar.

----------

Perhaps they are showing different colours in the slides.
+1, it doesn't look like a single sweeping animation but three distinct photographs on separate slides -- the first and third being space gray, and the second being white.

cambookpro

Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
As much as I would love this, unfortunately I think it's fake.

This happened a few years ago too, I can't remember for which product, but also turned out to be fake. I think they even faked someone dressed up as Steve Jobs too...

Dave245

macrumors 604
Sep 15, 2013
Also thinking about it, where would they have time to spent on announcing the iPhone 6? they wouldn't just breeze past it. With IOS8 and OSX, it would be tight time wise :confused:

eddieaus

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2009
Also thinking about it, where would they have time to spent on announcing the iPhone 6? they wouldn't just breeze past it. With IOS8 and OSX, it would be tight time wise :confused:
it's called sneak peak. haven't you seen the preview of Mac Pro at 2013 WWDC?