Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EddyBlowsCook

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2015
Canada
Just love all these rumours that people can keep writing about but no rumours about the prices of the updated iPhone. Lets hear rumours on that front

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
Just love all these rumours that people can keep writing about but no rumours about the prices of the updated iPhone. Lets hear rumours on that front
Reasonable to expect price to be the same as they have for the past several years.
649+

Reactions: 0970373

BSben

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2012
UK
Don't you use a custom image for your iPhone / iPad lockscreen or homescreen? Most of us have a picture of our family, or favorite place, or characters or other interest.

It's fine if Apple provides some nice ones for people who have no other desires. But the ultimate taste in backgrounds should be left up to the user, not just somebody in Cupertino.
I have my family, have favourite paces etc, but I see the people in real life, and visit the places etc. I buy books, and don't change the cover, I buy albums ( as in music) and don't change the cover. I don't even have some tacky avatar on this forum. And the last thing I would like to see is some sex based screens. Anyway, in your Android world this shouldn't really matter to you.

kdarling

macrumors P6
I have my family, have favourite paces etc, but I see the people in real life, and visit the places etc. I buy books, and don't change the cover, I buy albums ( as in music) and don't change the cover. I don't even have some tacky avatar on this forum. And the last thing I would like to see is some sex based screens.

Like every other choice in life, the answer is easy: don't use the screens you don't like. No need to deny the rest of us just to please yourself.

Of course, if Apple sells them in the App Store, then they'll be curated anyway.

Anyway, in your Android world this shouldn't really matter to you.

"In my Android world"? I usually read and often post from one of the iPads I have in each room, and if Apple lets third parties do full-motion wallpapers, who knows what interesting ideas they might come up with that I would like to use on them.

Apple cannot and will not think of everything.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.