Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phutty

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
Hey again Paul!

thanks so much, there has not been one lag since that last update, I have seen no lags or timeouts! love it!

how much did carousel checks give ya for all those ads?? :):)

and...
for updating the alliance page, there shouldn't be a limit on characters that you can post in it... I always have to erase stuff to put more on. I'll give you the error message here in next post

I'll look at the alliance information screen soon to increase the amount of information that can be displayed... as well as the new Forum Alliance priv's (Stickying/locking/deleting)

Paul

friekunater

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2008
Paul!!!!

my kingdom on W6 <b>[/quote] (login=friekunater) just had its name changed to "Normal"!!! I think it's because of the HTML in it but still I think if it absolutely needs to be changed I should be able to change it to something I want!!!!

:(:(

Phutty

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
Loads of new updates over at KingdomGame.net - moving ever closer to naval battles and colonies.

Friekunater what name would you like instead?

Phutty

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
More new updates at kingdomgame.net - including interworld trading, ships and a myriad of other, smaller, changes..

.. interworld warring due this week and shortly thereafter colonies...

If you have any questions/comments/ideas/etc please do post them up!

Cheers,
Paul Hutson

Phutty

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
Siege weapons, colonies, interworld warring, mana updates and a whole lot more on top of that now released!

In addition to that a new competition has been released to win a tshirt from superherostuff.com - all you need to do is design a technology that could be implemented in game!

See Kingdomgame.net for more details!

Phutty

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
And another update :

Added in new resource types and items to make (Grapes, Spices, Wine, Iron, Armour) for added benefits to different groups.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.