iPhone SE iPhone SE 2 rumours

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by g77777box092923, Jun 2, 2018.

1. g77777box092923 Suspended

Hi all
    Just wanted to update you on the iPhone SE2.
    ANNOUNCEMENT: A June 2018 announcement is out of the question. Apple reportedly did not start production on its low-end iPhone. At most it will be announced with the iPhone 6.1 inch (confusingly JUST called iPhone/iPhone 2018), the iPhone X Plus and the iPhone X 2018 (XI) in September.
    CHIP: The Standard A10 will likely appear in the iPhone SE 2 with an unknown amount of gigahertz and an unknown GPU.
    DESIGN: There will be a slightly tweaked design to accommodate wireless charging. That is, a glass back. Other than glass on the rear the SE 2's design is unchanged.
    BEZELLESS OR NOT: The iPhone SE 2 will have thick bezels like the original SE and the iPhone 8. No new crazy notch design as that will make it $700 (£700).
    BIOMETRIC SENSOR: The biometric sensor will be Touch ID, which reportedly will make its last appearance while Apple is moving to the Face ID era.
    COLOURS: It will come in Blush gold, space grey and SILVER.
    Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your life for interesting iPhone SE 2 information

2. Closingracer macrumors 68040

3. g77777box092923 thread starter Suspended

I am not saying im trusted I was gathering up info. I am an UNTRUSTED source.

4. rugmankc macrumors 68000

rugmankc

Usually should list your source and credit them-----;)

5. Closingracer macrumors 68040

Still with no trusted source or even a untrusted one lol

6. mmm286 macrumors newbie

I think iphone se2 all screen is impossible, because battery will be a problem

7. g77777box092923 thread starter Suspended

I absolutely agree. The phone would have to be super thick for a bigger battery. Everything Apple Pro said an iPhone X design is not happening on the SE let alone Face ID. Plus if it were to go edge to edge the notch wouldn't fit if it had face id so it'd be 18:9 instead of 20:9??
    --- Post Merged, Jun 2, 2018 ---
    IDK why people are claiming it's going to happen. EAP trusts sources like Bloomberg (like I heard of Bloomberg). I think the SE2 should come, although it would be with the iPhone 8 design and not the iPhone X design
    The SE 2 is reported to have wireless charging but don't see how the pad would fit in such a small phone where P20 Lite could fit it in or 1+6.
    To be honest I am not a big fan of the iPhone 8 but I like Apple in general and iOS.
    I didn't say it would come with an all screen design. It'll be hard to do so. The battery will die after 1 minute of using the phone lol