Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Venky_Sree

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2017
I am using a iphone 5. updated it last night to version 10.2.1. Had more battery draining issues from update 10, but now it got worse. The thing is frequent restart within 2 mins,battery indicator is unstable, it never goes to 100%. it switches off unevenly and in a point it reaches 2% then it works for a some time and after some time it boot loops[apple logo comes and goes].In the diagnostics list it shows frequent
1)stacks+backboardd
2)reset counter
3)jetsamEvent
4)stacks+com.apple.datamigrator
5)panic

The issues 1,3,5 are listed more. I have tried all the possible things such as hard restart,resetting the device to new and the thing is that im just using wifi , if the cellular data is on it switches off immediately. I did not change the battery cause that it might be worthless if still the above errors . that is why need a help kindly do help out, I Want to know the problem is.

Advance thank you

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Have you tried restoring as new without using any backup or perhaps even logging into iCloud?

Venky_Sree

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2017
now i just have removed the outer casing of the iphone and uninstalled apps such as hike messenger and hyperlapse, the crashing reduced but stil crashes nd restarts a while after

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.