Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TehReaper

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2008
my orders are in dallas :( and they havent got updated yet lol i hope they get here seeing as how i live 10 mins from the fedex warehouse in dallas :O.

slpknt2886

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2010
Florida
Yayy

Well the FEDEX person just dropped off my iphone! The online tracker says it's still in Memphis, and I'm in Florida.

I can't wait to get home and open it!!! The next 7hrs of work are going to drag on forever!

:apple:=:D

Hakushox

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
Just spoke with FEDEX and they told me that their tracking systems are down. My phone was put on a truck for delivery at 8:01am and delivery by 4:30pm :D

Rynology

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2008
My status has been "At dest sort facility ATLANTA, GA" since 3am last night with the 24th as the est. arrival. Looking forward to receiving this thing and testing some apps!

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
Just spoke with FEDEX and they told me that their tracking systems are down. My phone was put on a truck for delivery at 8:01am and delivery by 4:30pm :D

Thanks :) I'd be totally fine getting the phone tomorrow (that's what I was expecting) but having Apple email me and tell me it's coming today is making me a little antsy. Like I've said before, I'm sure the phone could have made it from Newark to DC in the 9 hours it would take to get on today's trucks, but I'd just like a little confirmation either way.

shollingsw3

Cancelled
Mar 27, 2007
My status has been "At dest sort facility ATLANTA, GA" since 3am last night with the 24th as the est. arrival. Looking forward to receiving this thing and testing some apps!

Online tracking says mine left Atlanta at 3AM as well, but when I called IPD they said it was already on a truck out for delivery.

mloffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2009
Called FedEx and they said I should get it tomorrow.

Thanks Apple.
False hope ****ing sucks.

floodcasso2

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2007
Well I just got off the phone with my local FedEx rep. Even though I'm scheduled for delivery Today by 10:30 am (now) It looks like my iPhone is still on the way from Memphis, and won't be arriving until tomorrow.

This is crappy. I had to take off of work today to sign for it, and I can't presign because packages left in my area tend to get stolen :(.

Now I have to take off of work again tomorrow. Thanks for nothing FedEx.

Rynology

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2008
There is hope folks!

Still showing at destination sort facility.

web.jpg

floodcasso2

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2007
ok apparently fedex has no idea of what is going on at fedex.

despite the fact that the rep told me it was coming tomorrow, It just showed up at my door!

Sigh. FedEx needs to get their stuff in order :) Either way, NEW IPHONE!!!

Rynology

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2008
P.S. Lady said her truck was completely full with iPhones and they were expecting even more tomorrow!

ttech10

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2008
ok apparently fedex has no idea of what is going on at fedex.

despite the fact that the rep told me it was coming tomorrow, It just showed up at my door!

Sigh. FedEx needs to get their stuff in order :) Either way, NEW IPHONE!!!

This is nerve wrecking. Mine is still "At dest sort facility" with a 24th delivery date. I don't know whether to expect it today or tomorrow and don't want to get too excited about it.

In either case, I'm sitting on my bed with my blinds partially up so I can see outside to the front street. Every time I see a light from a vehicle shine across my wall I quickly look outside. I have a feeling I'm gonna go crazy soon.

ttech10

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2008
I see him! He just stopped at my house, if it isn't my iPhone I'll be pissed! Haha.

EDIT: It was! I had heard a loud truck so looked outside and it was the FedEx truck driving past my house and thought "if he doesn't come back this day officially sucks". He went a few houses down then pulled a u-turn and stopped, then started driving again and stopped in front of our house. He mentioned that I was "one of the lucky ones" getting it right away so I assume he's delivering them throughout the day and I just got lucky that I was early in his route.

ajsnow6234

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
leephan...that's got to be the nerdiest thing I've seen on here in a while...meeting the UPS guy? lol

leephan79

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2010
leephan...that's got to be the nerdiest thing I've seen on here in a while...meeting the UPS guy? lol

Yes I am a nerd, but since the iphone gets alot of attention, might as well make fun. This guy has been delivering everything here at the business for the past 10 years by 10am (ground shipment too).

ajsnow6234

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
Yes I am a nerd, but since the iphone gets alot of attention, might as well make fun. This guy has been delivering everything here at the business for the past 10 years by 10am (ground shipment too).

I figured you must have had a personal connection with him for him to do that. Funny though....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.