Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deany

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 16, 2012
North Wales
Latest news saying X may not be available till December.
I know some folks here won't be happy to hear the news, but its increasingly looking like its true.

Google news search 'iPhone December'

Last edited:

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011

LoveToMacRumors

macrumors 68030
Feb 15, 2015
Canada
There's a huge difference between delayed and limited quantity. Apple said Nov 3rd, so I promise you some people will get it then.

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Latest news saying X may not be available till December.
I know some folks here won't be happy to hear the news, but its increasingly looking like its true.

Google news search 'iPhone December'
Please post a link, from a credible source, saying December release...1 source with nothing to back it up

Reactions: macTW

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I very much doubt it will be delayed until December. I'm sure the phone will be available for preorder on 27th October and for sale on 3rd November even though it may well be in limited quantities. I think Apple announced a much later launch date then the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus for a reason and that is to ensure there is some level of stock available.

Juan007

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
Wrong again shorty, and you've just been reported to the SEC as well, so have a nice day.

TravisPNW

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2017
Renton, WA
Bring on the iPhone 7/8 trolls. :cool:

Troll? Nah... but I do wanna know how many of the "the 8 is old and outdated" X fans are gonna go out and get an 8 when they find out their X won't be available well into 2018.

We'll never know because they'll surely never admit it on these forums...
[doublepost=1507502863][/doublepost]
What's the sec?

Best conference in college football?

rafark

macrumors 68000
Sep 1, 2017
Troll? Nah... but I do wanna know how many of the "the 8 is old and outdated" X fans are gonna go out and get an 8 when they find out their X won't be available well into 2018.

We'll never know because they'll surely never admit it on these forums...
[doublepost=1507502863][/doublepost]

Best conference in college football?

I dunno why but on every. Single. Thread. About the iPhone X you find people complaining about every. Single. Imaginable. Thing. About the iPhone X, an that people just happen to be non X buyers.

If people didn't but the X that's great for them but why bash it on every. Single. Thread.

zhandri

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
I dunno why but on every. Single. Thread. About the iPhone X you find people complaining about every. Single. Imaginable. Thing. About the iPhone X, an that people just happen to be non X buyers.

If people didn't but the X that's great for them but why bash it on every. Single. Thread.
Cry cry cry enjoy your iphone x when you get it in November 2019 :D that's all i hear them say and something something notch

TravisPNW

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2017
Renton, WA

Sorry man... but I can't deny I will laugh and laugh till the cows come home at the people who did nothing but bash the 8 saying it's an inferior phone, outdated, etc etc and then go out and buy one because their X is delayed.

You know it's gonna happen.

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
Cry cry cry enjoy your iphone x when you get it in November 2019 :D that's all i hear them say and something something notch

Wow just when I thought I'd seen it all. It is pretty obvious that those who aren't getting the X are the ones trashing it. I firmly believe Apple will deliver Xs on the 3rd, and then all the folks who are saying all this negative stuff will disappear. Or come back with more of the + screen is bigger.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
I don’t think it matters. Delays won’t significantly erode demand, and those that do device to jump ship will likely go with an iPhone 8 or 8+.

Apple doesn’t have a problem here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.