iPhone X Shipping Estimates Improve to 3-4 Weeks in the United States and Canada

Discussion in 'MacRumors.com News Discussion' started by MacRumors, Nov 2, 2017.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

iPhone X shipping estimates have now improved to 3 to 4 weeks in the United States and Canada, up from a previous shipping estimate of 5 to 6 weeks.

The updated 3 to 4 week shipping estimate applies to all carriers, colors, and capacities, and it means that orders placed today will arrive right around the beginning of December rather than later in the month.

[​IMG]

Earlier today, iPhone X shipping estimates improved to 3 to 4 weeks in countries Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, while shipping estimates were still at 5 to 6 weeks in North America, but now the iPhone X lists the 3 to 4 week shipping estimate in all first wave launch countries.

With shipping estimates improving, customers who have already placed an order for the iPhone X are also seeing their prospective delivery dates bumped up in many cases, and as available supply grows, delivery estimates should continue to improve further.

Just this afternoon, Apple CEO Tim Cook said Apple is working to increase production week by week to get the iPhone X to as many customers as possible as fast as possible.

As it's already November 3 in many countries around the world, the first iPhone X models are in the hands of customers. Apple's U.S. launch will kick off in the United States at 8:00 a.m. local time, with those on the east coast being the first to get the new devices.

Article Link: iPhone X Shipping Estimates Improve to 3-4 Weeks in the United States and Canada

2. mattysmith118 macrumors 6502

Also the UK my delivery date got pushed a week forward

3. GabrielMoro macrumors member

GabrielMoro

4. joeblow7777 macrumors 601

Remember all the, "No one is getting the X in 2017!" talk? People really bought into the hype.

5. mcfrazieriv macrumors 6502

mcfrazieriv

Not me. I’m still 2-3 weeks out. Yay for “preorders”.

6. kewal macrumors newbie

kewal

7. serialiphoneuser, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017

serialiphoneuser macrumors regular

No way! Whoa! Totally didn't see that coming! The supply "magically" caught up to demand. Production must have been ramped up so hard!

8. jbachandouris macrumors 601

jbachandouris

My date moved from December 11-18 to December 1-8.

I plan on visiting the Apple Store tomorrow morning to see if I can pick one up. If I can't, I can't.

9. mattysmith118 macrumors 6502

When did you pre order?

10. docal97 macrumors 6502a

docal97

Mine hasn’t changed. Still 11/17-24. Hate to wait out if it’s coming next week.

11. clcnyc macrumors regular

clcnyc

12. rog macrumors 6502

Took 18 minutes to get store to load and I got a Nov 17-24 date. It's already shipped and due on 11/7. Same for my husband who got through in 3 minutes.

13. rafark macrumors 6502

rafark

Next week will be 2 weeks, and the week after it will be 1 week.....

14. drunifex macrumors member

Nope mine hasn't changed still first week of december. I was on the website at minute 1 and it took 15 minutes for the site to open up. I ended up doing my order about 20 minutes after opening. So now if i order one today I get a better shipping estimate to the one I got 20 minutes into preorder. Im so dead sick of this whole process. Last time i join this stupid circus with Apple.

15. MacWorld78 macrumors regular

My status is still the same 2-3 weeks from Uk !

16. lke macrumors 6502a

On what date you pre order.

My shipping dates are still the same for 2-3 weeks and I order as soon as the Apple store open the pre order. Imwas not able to access the store for over 15 minutes.

17. effort macrumors member

effort

18. willnpc macrumors member

willnpc

Its because there have been many reporting that they canceled their orders. there were reports saying it will be hard to get before for the first few months of 2018...So much for that lol, even Ebay scalpers are not doing as well as predicted, its not that good of a device...Sorry Apple :(

19. Superhappytree macrumors 6502

Superhappytree

It took 5 minutes for the store to load here and I got my order in within the 6th minute. Delivers 13-20. How has my order not been pushed forward yet yours has? Doesn’t seem very fair :/

20. SteveJobs2.0 macrumors 6502a

I ordered at 3:06 when the app ordering came online and I got 21-28 Nov shipping in Canada. Should have slept in and ordered. Might have even received it sooner.

21. Jbusick7944 macrumors member

22. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Must have been a lot of scalpers that ordered it, didn’t get the shipping dates they wanted and then canceled.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2017 ---
    There probably will be a lot of returns of the iPhone X from scalpers that bought them and then couldn’t get the money they wanted for them. It serves them right.

23. redbeard331 macrumors 6502a

redbeard331

So you can order one right now and get it the same week as I do? My order confirmation email came in at 12:10am, which means my order was before that.

24. tillsbury macrumors 65816

My order has moved back from mid-December to late November. Hurrah! Ordered four and a half hours late, as my son was born two hours before pre-orders came on and then medical crisis with my wife caused me to be somewhat distracted at the time!

They're in shops here in NZ for sale, but only on contract not bare.

25. docal97 macrumors 6502a

docal97

I really don't think that will be the case, although I understand your frustration. I think those people who ordered early will see their shipping dates update soon.