If you have a space grey iPhone X, try this test at home. Turn off the lights, fumble around with your phone so you lose track of its orientation, then try to turn it on. PROBLEM: You have no idea which side is front or back, which way is up or down. There is no home button to orient the phone. You have a 75% chance of getting it wrong on the space grey. So here is what happens: 25% chance - You guessed right, good job. 25% chance - Screen turns on but upside down, flip it over. Ok, not so bad. 25% chance - You're staring at the back of a phone, oops. After a while flip it over, you're oriented correctly now. 25% chance - You're staring at the back of a phone, oops. After a while flip it over, now it's upside down! So rotate again. It's not your lucky day. This is a DISASTER for usability and I frankly can't believe Apple released the space grey version of this phone. Apple probably knows about this flaw, that's why they gave our white phones to reviewers during this cycle. It's less of a problem if you use a case, but you shouldn't need to use a case to make your phone not terrible.