Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

happyslayer

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2008
Glendale, AZ
Anyone else call citizens one yesterday to make their 12th payment? I did and when I completed my Pre-order just now it still said I was going to have an early upgrade payment. Sure as hell hope I didn’t essentially make that payment twice! Any ideas?

May be worth another call to Citizen's One tomorrow. They are usually pretty helpful when i have called them.

**maestro**

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2018
Is there any way I can order the Chinese/Hong Kong version from Australia short of actually going to China or Hong Kong? eSIM is not available in Australia or in most of the countries I travel to!

raab

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2010
The App was still down for me in NZ, whereas the website was up so I used the website instead

BSmith9518

macrumors member
Feb 21, 2011
Very smooth preorder for me. I was worried for a while. Let me in at 12:03am, received email by 12:05. Says delivering on Friday, the 21st. Yay!

XS Max 64gb - Silver

yanbellium

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2015
Definitely the easiest preorder yet!! Store opened up within a minute of preorder time! Order placed at 2:03am (12:03 Cali time).

tv87

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2018
Website still down for me, but got XS silver 64GB and a new series 4 watch through the app :)

note this is in Australia

gcmexico

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I was able to order but haven’t received email confirmation and Apple Store app not showing any orders...

Did you all get email confirmation afterwards?
no email or order update for me either...it should update by tomorrow morning...everything said completed and I pressed done...should be all good

rfuller783

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2015
Verizon Business account is showing all models except Silver 512GB Sold Out. I was on at 2:01 Central and it's the only one I can choose.

al256

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2001
I was able to order but haven’t received email confirmation and Apple Store app not showing any orders...

Did you all get email confirmation afterwards?

I have the same issue as you. iUP and went through the order but can't find it now in the app nor did I get an email. I ordered the silicone case afterwards and that email was instant plus it shows up in the app.

EDIT: Got the email 18 minutes after the hour. Confirmed launch day arrival even with this delay.

Last edited:

Xgm541

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2011
Anyone else call citizens one yesterday to make their 12th payment? I did and when I completed my Pre-order just now it still said I was going to have an early upgrade payment. Sure as hell hope I didn’t essentially make that payment twice! Any ideas?
You don't need to call. Using the app completes the last payments required for 12 months

gavroche

macrumors 65816
Oct 25, 2007
Left Coast
Well, im super pissed. Used the apple store app to get it pre approved and ready to go like suggested. Confirmed all info. Went back in at 12:01... clicked to place order, then it kept erroring on my alternate contact number, so i removed it (optional)... by then the ship date had slipped a few weeks. Then i click place order again, and the app says something about having no phone associated with the upgrade (although it had all been verified before). Now its back at main page of store... no order and nothing ready. Wtf

Tischnikov

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2010
Tampa, FL
After attempting on Verizon Wireless Site for an XS Max, I got to the phone selection then froze up stating page cannot be found, worked like a charm at 3:08 on the AppStore App. Got lucky, seemed to go down right after.

Good luck everyone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.