Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
your american copyright laws are so ****ed up. I mean, let's say someone bought a book and then wrote down a page from it and put in his notepad, should that be a crime? It's basically the same thing with DVDs. theese things have all been legal until the digital age when it became easy for everyone to do

umm...what the heck?

Yes, thats a stupid law, but I fail to see what that has to do with this thread.

(Plus So many people break that law, even Apple Stores did)

Cheffy Dave

macrumors 68030
Don't get me wrong. I currently own a 30GB video iPod, and its looks are fabulous. But having previously owned a Microsoft Zune, comparing them, i actually preferred the zune. Sure, transferring videos isnt as easy, but i normally dont put any videos on it my music players anyway.

Im not a big fan of that touch sensitive wheel, and i prefer the zune's click wheel. The downside is the zune has a problem with... er... breaking down.

If the zune ever gets mac-compatibility, you can see my iPod up for trade, hopefully for the slick-looking halo 3 zune.

Which brings me up to the statement, also, if anybody has one and is willing to get rid of it for an iPod, feel free to knock.

http://reviews.cnet.co/4321-6501_7-6583845.html?tag=bubbl_1

Fad?? Got my first Fad piece at 56, next will be the i-Pod Touch. I've bought Fad Nano's for all the family, Grandchildren. All love their piece of the Fad generation. I'm 59 and awaiting Leopard to get other Fad things from the same Manufacturers. Fad my ass!

fabianjj

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2007
umm...what the heck?

Yes, thats a stupid law, but I fail to see what that has to do with this thread.

(Plus So many people break that law, even Apple Stores did)

it was discussed earlier in this thread, I was just a little late posting it.

How exactly would iPod be a fad? Were the cars of the 90s fads? because they're not used as much anymore, newer models replaced them. I think we can agree that's gonna happen to ipod as well. What about LPs? IBM PC? VHS? were they just fads because they were the current step of technology of theis time?

sparks9

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2003
Copenhagen
Don't get me wrong. I currently own a 30GB video iPod, and its looks are fabulous. But having previously owned a Microsoft Zune, comparing them, i actually preferred the zune. Sure, transferring videos isnt as easy, but i normally dont put any videos on it my music players anyway.

Im not a big fan of that touch sensitive wheel, and i prefer the zune's click wheel. The downside is the zune has a problem with... er... breaking down.

If the zune ever gets mac-compatibility, you can see my iPod up for trade, hopefully for the slick-looking halo 3 zune.

Which brings me up to the statement, also, if anybody has one and is willing to get rid of it for an iPod, feel free to knock.

http://reviews.cnet.co/4321-6501_7-6583845.html?tag=bubbl_1

bye bye

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.