iPod Touch - Prepared For Shipment

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pcuser94, Sep 6, 2010.

1. pcuser94 macrumors member

I just checked my order status online and I saw that my iPod was "Prepared For Shipment"

Does this mean Apple will be shipping prior to the release date hopefully so it will be in our hands for release day?

Attached Files:

2. Guiguiga macrumors regular

Guiguiga

Yes!

Mine says the same thing! I think we'll get it by Wednesday if they ship today (monday 09/06).

Attached Files:

3. pcuser94 thread starter macrumors member

That would be awesome!
    Anyone else have this situation and anyone who has been through this in the past and would like to tell us what happens.

4. Guiguiga macrumors regular

Guiguiga

Apple "surprised" me twice already. The delivery actually occurred a couple of days prior to the promised date with both of my MBP. It is actually possible even tough it says delivery between 10-14.

5. pcuser94 thread starter macrumors member

Keepin my fingers crossed. My iPod is broken so I have no means of listening to my music and with school starting Tuesday, I really am going to need music. I know I wont have it for Tuesday and most likely not even for Wednesday but having it over the 4-Day weekend for all 4 days would be sweet. Im absolutly psyched over the new iPod Touch and cant wait to hold it in my hand.

6. zenntench_oni macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

Thats odd. it does say's "Prepared for Shipment" for the iPod Touch 4th Gen. but for the iPod Nano 6th Gen "Not yet shipped" :(

7. ultio macrumors newbie

ultio

It's "No Yet Shipped" for me :(. I'm located in Germany and I ordered on September 1st.

8. unr1 macrumors regular

9. gilduz macrumors newbie

10. zepica macrumors regular

And when will my order from amazon go to "Shipping soon" ? :)

11. nigameash macrumors 6502

Yepp it says prepared for shipment for me too. I'm in Canada and ordered on the 2nd. However it does say delivers 14th-17th sep.

12. ultio macrumors newbie

ultio

Yes, does that make a (significant) difference?

13. inrain macrumors newbie

I ordered mine on the 1st of September and did not engraved it.. It also says prepared for shipment.. I hope they ship it soon...

14. VyseTheLegend macrumors newbie

I didn't get mine engraved, and it also says prepared for shipment. I chose Next Day shipping, so we shall see.

15. BJB Productions macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

I did not get an engraving; and I woke up this morning to see it "Prepared for shipment"

I do believe engraving could add a tiny bit of extra time to having it in your hands. Because instead of just pulling a box off the assembly line and into the truck, it first must be taken out and engraved.

16. MomoRacer macrumors member

I guess it must. I bought mine the 1st and had it engraved. Live in US, and have "not yet shipped"

17. zenntench_oni macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

As of now, Both iPod Touch 4th Gen 32GB and iPod Nano 16GB 6th Gen are Prepared for Shipment :D and it shows on my online bank account that they already taken out money from my bank :D please please come earlier....

18. BJB Productions macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

Apple has a good track record of generally getting items to the costumer before the marked "delivered by" date. I received my Macbook Pro 10 days before it was supposed to arrive. :)

19. Brewstermax macrumors member

Yay! I woke up to find mine Prepared for Shipment. I am pumped! =D

20. andi242 macrumors member

andi242

not yet shipped for me, too...
    also germany, but without the engraving.
    est. arrival from 10th to 15th sept.

21. Brewstermax macrumors member

The money has been "Pending" (Authorized) since I ordered it. I guess they'll take it sometime today, or when it is shipped.

22. hobx macrumors regular

Same here (10th to 15th). Ordered 9pm 2nd sept and I'm in the UK.

Bought an iphone 4 for myself, and an ipod touch for my mum, who lives in cyprus. I want it delivered so I can get it sent off and we can start facetiming! :D

23. VyseTheLegend macrumors newbie

Mine was like that for a few days, but the charge disappeared from my account. Any idea why that happened?

I'm worried.

24. Link2999 macrumors 6502

Prepared for Shipment :)
    If I'm lucky it'll ship today and get here tomorrow. Otherwise it will probably be Wednesday (even though it says Friday).

25. Chiggs macrumors member

32 Gig iPod Touch Shipping Notification

Ordered about an hou after the keynote last week without engraving. Shipped this morning so I hope to have it by the end of the week !!