Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
!!!

can anyone confirm that their order has shipped?

i paid $425 for this ipod, and i want mine NOW. this is complete bullcrap that people can just go out and buy these 10 at a time, while us pre-order people have to sit and watch while people post freaking pictures of their great new ipods.

i even talked to an apple rep at the online store, the guy was being a smartass! i asked him why apple was selling the ipod touch at apple stores, but pre-orders weren't shipping until the 28th of september. he replied with, and i quote,"Well, that's what the Apple store does. It sells Apple products." WHAT THE HELL?!

so anyways, as many people, i am quite miffed at apple for doing this, and just thought i'd voice my anger about it.

sucks, too, i'm a college student and i don't have a car, so even if i wanted to, i couldn't run out to the nearest apple store and get myself an ipod touch. boo, apple, for once, you SUCK.

viper002060

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2007
I want my iPod

they're not seriously gonna wait til the 28th ship mine will they? i PRE-ordered
mine, so i should have got it b4 the stores did right?

happy2000hk

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2006

i paid $425 for this ipod, and i want mine NOW. this is complete bullcrap that people can just go out and buy these 10 at a time, while us pre-order people have to sit and watch while people post freaking pictures of their great new ipods.

i even talked to an apple rep at the online store, the guy was being a smartass! i asked him why apple was selling the ipod touch at apple stores, but pre-orders weren't shipping until the 28th of september. he replied with, and i quote,"Well, that's what the Apple store does. It sells Apple products." WHAT THE HELL?!

so anyways, as many people, i am quite miffed at apple for doing this, and just thought i'd voice my anger about it.

sucks, too, i'm a college student and i don't have a car, so even if i wanted to, i couldn't run out to the nearest apple store and get myself an ipod touch. boo, apple, for once, you SUCK.

I'm sure you will get it within a week or so. Does it anger you that much you get it a few days after others do? LOL. Afterall, you get free shipping and you get that extra convenience of getting it shipped to your mailbox. Not standing on any side, but Apple retail stores need to pay their rents and dues.

You sound like the rich guy who's like here's my money, now get over here NOW!! Just cause you have some money doesn't make you more powerful. You were okay with the Sept. 28th date when you ordered so don't complain.

Darkroom

Dec 15, 2006
Montréal, Canada

whoa! chill out buddy... maybe you could be thankful that you are a college student who can actually afford an iPod touch...

Luigi239

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2007
When does Amazon usually get theirs? I ordered mine about a week ago from them and I'm still getting oct. 2 as the delivery date.

btaussie

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2007
Chill People!!

Can some people just chill my iGod!

So what if it's like the best iPod ever, so what if your drooling over it with its striking finishes, smooth touch, clear videos, captivating sounds...

GOD DAMN IT! WHERE'S MY iPOD TOUCH APPLE! :p

Think about it though guys, it might be a blessing in disguise for the online order people. We get the store buyers to buy the iPod touch, test it for any faults, flaws, bugs etc. Then we know that what we are paying for is all good!

Having said that I still want my order now. In a world where I can order a pizza and have it delivered before the cops can arrive, Apple can deliver on time!!

Anyways, my two cents.
Peace.

Sonofhaig

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2003
Greenvale, NY
I'm sorry. I'm not impressed with the picture quality. If I were taking the time to do this and post the pictures, I'd be sure the images were perfect. Especially since everyone wants to see details and not blurred closeups. Thanks anyway.......

jmack549

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2007
Beautiful...just beautiful. Does anyone have any pictures of it compared to everyday objects? Credit Card, Coke card, etc.

sblasl

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2004
Heber Springs, AR
Well I called this one at 5:54 PM today knowing exactly that there would be whiners such as yourself with this issue.

When will the Whiners & Newbies start demanding a credit because "if they knew they could get it quicker at the store instead of online, it would not have delayed their instant gratification?"

Football1maniac

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
Mine's a 16 GB and its no engraved and I even payed the extra 10 bucks to get it here fast and it still hasn't shipped yet! Im on the phone Apple, I'll update you guys as it goes along:apple:

magicjames92

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2007
I'm sure you will get it within a week or so. Does it anger you that much you get it a few days after others do? LOL. Afterall, you get free shipping and you get that extra convenience of getting it shipped to your mailbox. Not standing on any side, but Apple retail stores need to pay their rents and dues.

You sound like the rich guy who's like here's my money, now get over here NOW!! Just cause you have some money doesn't make you more powerful. You were okay with the Sept. 28th date when you ordered so don't complain.

ya i am really pissed, we should get ours before or at the same time as the stores. APPLE SUCKS RIght now!

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Here's a novel idea...

I was just thinking about how everyone wants to get the iPhone apps over to the iPod and such, and how everyone is complaining about how the iPhone still doesn't have the iTunes Music Store. Well...couldn't we just copy wifitunes.app (or whatever its called) onto our iPhone from the iPod after it's jailbroken??

Yeah...problem solved!! Although I would now expect the iPhone update within days--I hope!

m-dogg

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2004
Connecticut
Makes me laugh when people complain about picture quality. The dude just got it and he snapped a few pics. Be glad that he took any time to share something with you.

If it was me, I'd be too busy using it to post anything...

(c'mon apple, ship my online store order...pleasssseeeee!)

syklee26

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2005

i can tell you mine has shipped.

yetanotherdave

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2007
Bristol, England
Well I called this one at 5:54 PM today knowing exactly that there would be whiners such as yourself with this issue.

I'm pissed off with this too. Not only did I PRE-order, but there doesn't seem to be any activity with regards to this in the UK, so not only does my PRE order not get honoured, but it looks like the UK customers are being **** on again. At least in America you have the iPhone choice and now the touch too, we have nothing. I put my cash up over a week ago, and have nothing. Am I happy? Am I ****.

Wanh

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2007
When does Amazon usually get theirs? I ordered mine about a week ago from them and I'm still getting oct. 2 as the delivery date.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. I'm not going to complain though. I saved $25 in tax from buying from Amazon and I paid only $4 for overnight shipping. Lets hope we get ours within the next week or so

esbod

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2002
Minneapolis Area

Just got off the phone with Minneapolis Apple stores, 4 total including
the Mall of America store. Sounds like most stores got 10, 16GB
iPod Touchs. I would suspect the MOA store had more inventory as
that is a "flag ship" retail location.

My pre-order, Order Date: Sep 5, 2007 at 12:23 PM PDT, has
"Not yet shipped".... :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.