Is my phone6+ bending or just naturally curved? [VIDEO]

ZombiePete

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Jesus man, how can you even stand to look at it with that bend? I got nauseous when you were tapping it; is the screen still intact? 6 Plus is going straight into the garbage when it arrives tomorrow.

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
Bent. Could have been that way from factory. Easily bent during production.

Joshua Moore

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2013
Ok everyone is being sarcastic then . I thought so , just wanted to make sure because I've been worrying about this too lol

bova80

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
how about it's the freaking table you have it set on that is glued together strips of wood?

I can see it in the table that they aren't quite level.

orbitalpunk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
how about it's the freaking table you have it set on that is glued together strips of wood?

I can see it in the table that they aren't quite level.
didn't you see I flipped the phone both sides? if it was the table, it would teeter on both sides. It doesnt matter now. I've already exchanged it for a 6 and it works better for me.

myscrnnm

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
I think your table is bent, you might want to ask your furniture vendor for an exchange.

Seriously though, based on that quality of wood, I would expect a tiny bit of imperfection.

mojolicious

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2014
Sarf London
I think your table is bent, you might want to ask your furniture vendor for an exchange.

Seriously though, based on that quality of wood, I would expect a tiny bit of imperfection.
But (as the OP has already said) if the problem was with the wooden surface then the phone would exhibit the same rocking motion both ways up. The phone is clearly developing a hump back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.