Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvotz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2022
I like looking at old screen time but it keeps deleting old weeks and the last day it shows is July 3rd when I want a lot older dates than that. On the top of that week it says “down six percent from last week” so that means there is some rememberance of old weeks and with all the hacking technologies out there I think it’s possible, but I’ve asked multiple Reddit communities and none of them were able to help so I am really hoping you guys can. Thanks.

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
I don't think there is a way but maybe someone here might know.

You could put parental controlls with the a passcode so it'll prevent the kid/ wife/ husband from deleting it in the future.

dvotz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2022
I don't think there is a way but maybe someone here might know.

You could put parental controlls with the a passcode so it'll prevent the kid/ wife/ husband from deleting it in the future.
Im not a parent I’m just a guy that likes looking at screen time. No one is deleting it just the phone itself is getting rid of an old week every few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: russell_314

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
Im not a parent I’m just a guy that likes looking at screen time. No one is deleting it just the phone itself is getting rid of an old week every few weeks.
Oh I didn't know it did that. I've always turned it off because I didn't want another background process running but I know it's helpful to some. I would say maybe look into 3rd part apps but that can get tricky because you really have to trust the app to allow it to track you like that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.