I decided that I was going to get an iPad Pro 12,9 around June, at that time the interwebs was pretty convinced that there had to be at least a smaller update that would bring the 12,9 to the 9,7 standard. So I decided I could wait out September. September came but no iPad Pro 2. I'd kick myself to no end though if there was an October event and on top of new MacBooks there was a new iPad Pro after all. What to do?