I am a first time poster (so go easy on me), but long time reader. I am joining the iphone crowd soon. I am not going to wait until June for the "possible" upgraded phone, as I agree with many posters in that I could always be waiting for the latest and greatest. My question is, should I wait a few more weeks for the 1st week of February to pass for a "possible" 32gb phone, or just purchase now? I've waited a while so a few more weeks isn't going to kill me, but I haven't really heard that much about a storage bump in February (like there was last year) after the false MacWorld rumors. Thanks!