Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimjiminyjim

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2003
Canada
Judging by the date on your post, Shard, "this week" would now be last week.
I'd say it would've been acceptable, but you know what my theory on the hold-up on the store is? The David guy in the music business that keeps spilling the beans and a Stevio Jobsio clash.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
jimjiminyjim said:
Judging by the date on your post, Shard, "this week" would now be last week.
I'd say it would've been acceptable, but you know what my theory on the hold-up on the store is? The David guy in the music business that keeps spilling the beans and a Stevio Jobsio clash.

Very good, you can read dates! :p ;) Yes, I was assuming the release would have been on the 26th as previously rumored. No matter, I'm patient, and as long as it's soon that will be fine - just so long as I can ask for iTMS GCs for Xmas. ;) :cool:

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
~Shard~ said:
Very good, you can read dates! :p ;) Yes, I was assuming the release would have been on the 26th as previously rumored. No matter, I'm patient, and as long as it's soon that will be fine - just so long as I can ask for iTMS GCs for Xmas. ;) :cool:

It would just seem logical that the ITMS Canada would open soon. With the holidays upon us, they would miss out on a lot of sales.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.