Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

electroshock

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2009
If Steve shows up on stage and says 'Oh, one more thing... you can buy Beatles tunes at the ITMS now', I'm going to cry/laugh/cry/jump/roll/uh, don't know what else. :D

Not holding breath given Apple Records' history with 'the other Apple', but if that ever happens in my own lifetime, I'll be pretty thrilled. Even more so if it's in two days from now. :)

Diaresi

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2007
If Steve shows up on stage and says 'Oh, one more thing... you can buy Beatles tunes at the ITMS now', I'm going to cry/laugh/cry/jump/roll/uh, don't know what else. :D

1. Purchase The Beatles Remastered Box Set

2. Rip it all

3. Why so much excitement for it to be on the iTunes Store?

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
After lacking interest in anything Apple for some time I'm looking forward to the new iPods.

It should tide me over until the Lynnfield, P55, and Radeon HD 58xx launch day price fest dies down.

nemaslov

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
San Francisco
Have respect for amazing fidelity and buy the remastered CDS. Downloads won't be much cheaper (and they won't come to iTunes on Wednesday).

nemaslov

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
San Francisco
That... (pause 3 seconds) is pure genius. I hope it comes true! Who needs the iPod classic anymore?

We are not as many as you touchies but there is a whole lotta people who want huge collections of music with us at work, play, DJs, second homes, studios, on the road and can't fit all that music on a tiuch. IT'S the music and with 300+GBs on my mac so far, I would love to have it all with me everywhere.

sniffies

macrumors 603
Jul 31, 2005
somewhere warm, dark, and cozy
How do you know she's white ?
Ah, c'mon, look at 'em boots! Straight hair! Posture! Don't tell me, ya see a black lady there! :(

14990whitelady.jpg

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Ah, c'mon, look at 'em boots! Straight hair! Posture! Don't tell me, ya see a black lady there! :(

Posture and boots don't mean squat about race. Straight hair, maybe... but then again, she could be asian, hispanic or even black and still have straight hair.

I'm sorry you can only see this as "yet another white lady" when she's pretty much race agnostic. Stop reading too much into the lady.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.