Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bursty

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2004
The Mighty Mouse is junk. I dunno why you would pay for another one. :confused: Logitech and M$ make awesome mice, MUCH better then Apples.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
bursty said:
The Mighty Mouse is junk. I dunno why you would pay for another one. :confused: Logitech and M$ make awesome mice, MUCH better then Apples.

End of the day, I think the other ones are fugly (no offense) I'm so anal retentive about style it took us a year to find napkin rings I like. Hey look, at least I admit I'm sick.

When it works, I love the might mouse. Scrolling, Expose and Dashboard all at my fingertips.

bursty

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2004
I ditched my Mighty Mouse a few weeks ago because I couldnt handle the scroll ball anymore. I picked up this M$ laser 6000 and I love the looks and feel of it. I think it matches the look of my PB decent enough. :)

small06815o6ak.jpg

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
iGary said:
How I feel about my Mighty Mouse ball getting stuck and the side buttons not working for the five hundredth fracking time..

I just wanted to let the world know that I also hate my mighty mouse.The spinning ball always sticks and it left clicks even though I AM RIGHT CLICKING.

I hate it.

I will probably sell it on ebay though... rather than destroy it.

:eek:

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
iSaint said:
I thought you were coming out of the closet or something!
Little late for that. ;)

I bought a Logitech after trying a bunch of different mice and hating them all. Most of the time it was the software. The Logitech is ugly as sin, but the software is great, fully customizable, and it's got a whole bunch of buttons. Which I never use half of. Maybe MM Rev. B will be cool.

Savage Henry

macrumors 65816
iGary said:
End of the day, I think the other ones are fugly (no offense) I'm so anal retentive about style it took us a year to find napkin rings I like. Hey look, at least I admit I'm sick.

When it works, I love the might mouse. Scrolling, Expose and Dashboard all at my fingertips.
Echo that, although we spent ages looking for table mats. The MM aint perfect and I'd never say it was, I think that despite my efforts nothing I have ever bought is 100% perfection (even the table mats). But the MM has everything I need right now, and I sure as chuff ain't going to put in my hand an alternative device that looks like The Terminator's left nut.

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
I've had my mighty mouse a little more than a month and the thing just will not scroll. Half the time the little ball sticks.. it'll scroll down, but not up.

:confused:

I'm going to get a microsoft BT mouse that has all the buttoms I want.

:eek:

topgunn

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2004
Houston
The mighty mouse drives me nuts. The two major things are right clicking and the scroll ball.

I cannot get use to the way you have to use the mouse which is lifting your left finger before you right click. Otherwise, it is detected as a left click.

Also, I cannot get used to the scroll ball. At first it scrolled to slowly so I sped it up and it worked fine. But then it was too sensitive in UT and other games that require single ticks on the scroll wheel.

So I bought the Logitech S530. I will try it out this weekend.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.