Just got all my achievements!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Sonmi451, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sonmi451 Suspended

It took me a few months, but I finally unlocked all the achievements I could. I did a lot of exercise one day in the first 10 days I had the watch, so that took a long time to beat, and I just got the 7 15 minute workouts today after going on some bike rides this week! Yay! Bragging rights that nobody else cares about....

IMG_0134.PNG

2. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

Cool! I hope I can get a "quad-fecta" with a perfect week of Move, Stand, Exercise, and the triple award (the one with two 7's and rainbow stripes) sooner than later.

Apple's really pushing us to long-term use, aren't they, with the 1000-day award?

3. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

Maybe nobody cares but I am impressed. I haven't received the first two because I only use Workout Other but those look easy to get. The rest can take awhile. :)

Now that I have a very long streak going, I seem to workout in some fashion - even on my off days because I don't want to start over with a streak that is pushing 40 days.

4. Nell macrumors regular

Well done!

I've only managed to double my Move goal once and triple feels unlikely! (And I haven't had y watch 100 days yet so you're ahead of me there). I am determined to make every day a perfect day though and am succeeding so far.

5. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

We care. I'm right behind you will the same achievements except the 400% award. I have been close but I need to burn 2320 or more to get it and so far that has not happened. Great job, keep it up.

6. Sonmi451 thread starter Suspended

Wow that's crazy. I have my calorie goal set fairly low. Main reason is I'm trying to gain weight as I'm in pretty good shape. My highest was 1200 calories which was yesterday after biking about 25 miles or so.

Also a couple weeks ago, I had to erase my iPhone to have it looked at at the Genius Bar. After reinstalling all my health data was gone! Luckily it appears this is only in the iCloud backup. So make sure you keep one or UNPAIR your watch to create a backup. I didn't know this and kinda freaked out since I usually backup to iTunes to have a local copy.

7. ivandr macrumors regular

Yeah I just finally scored my 300% award last night (2430 cals) and I don't know how I'm going to make it to a 400% day (3240) unless I start running half marathons and even then it might be a stretch!! (but damn these awards are funnily motivating to push myself further, faster, harder!!)

8. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

So your base daily move goal is set to 810? The watch tells me to move mine up each week but I have held for now. As it is, I have to do at least a half hour run to earn my exercise and move credit. That's not impossible obviously but I can't take a day off if I want to complete every ring every day. 580 is my current move goal and for now that works. The days I get a ride and a run in I hit the 300% mark but just not there yet for 400%. Its one of my current goals.

9. menace3 macrumors 6502

menace3

I cannot get the 10-day achievement. i dont get it at all.

I'll also probably not get the 200% - 400% move goal because my daily is already set at 1,000. I guess ic ould cheat and lower it to 300 or 400 a week and knock that out.

I'm at 60 for number of times Move Goal has been completed.

I should have gotten award for setting the longest move streak and I have not.

Yeah some of these I just dont get.

10. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

I'm not familiar with a 10-day achievement.
    You should, assuming you have not missed completing any of your move goals daily have the move streak award. Have you earned if before, missed a day and are now working to beat that previous goal or are you saying you have never earned it at all and its still just a shadow?

11. FischerBlack macrumors newbie

FischerBlack

You can get one star for each new type of excercise you try for 15 minutes (except other) so you still have some stars you can unlock

image.jpg

12. Speedman100 macrumors 6502

Speedman100

What are these two for? I have all of the same achievements as you, but these don't even show up on my.

EDIT: I see. It's for the specific month that you get the move goal every day.

Attached Files:

13. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Hate looking at this thread since I am 100% since May 1st (April 27 actually). As an AppleSeed beta tester I had a problem early in iOS9. At the time Apple had a bug and it would not recognize any iTunes backups (which I used). Because I had to dig up an old pre beta backup to restore from and I lost from May 27 to Jul 1. Well at least I have pictures of the data.:)

Not the biggest deal since I have continues activity records going back to 2004. :eek:

Now I use iCloud AND iTunes to backup.

14. Awf macrumors newbie

Awf

Awesome work! I keep upping my daily move goal every couple of weeks so it's getting harder and harder to reach the 400 achievement award but one of these days...

Attached Files:

15. Speedman100 macrumors 6502

Speedman100

Everyone has their moves goals so high compared to me I think. But it's not because I'm trying to cheat or anything. It's just because I burn calories a lot less. I guess with my low weight, it makes it difficult to burn calories. Yesterday it told me I set a new record for calories burned in a run, though. Here's the workout.

Attached Files:

16. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Calories are relative to your body size and composition. A large person with higher body fat can burn more calories with relatively less activity than a smaller and leaner person.

17. menace3 macrumors 6502

menace3

Here are mine

Attached Files:

18. Sonmi451 thread starter Suspended

Awesome thanks! I didn't even know that. I'm going to have to see what exercises I haven't done yet. From what i can tell I am missing:

Stair Stepper, Indoor Run (I think I did this on a treadmill though not sure), Indoor walk, Elliptical, Rower. So I will have to get to work at the gym and do all of these!

Yeah It kept telling me to move my move goal up every week, but eventually I was like naw, I'm good! I think mine is at like 350 or something. I admit to sort of cheating there, but at the same time, I want to be able to fulfill the goal each day with a normal routine and no exercise. That was on my lazy days I make sure I am getting enough movement. I am very fit anyway, so I am trying to turn this into a game that gets me to move more.

Loving all the responses though, I guess I am not as lame as I thought!

19. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

I have to go find an elliptical machine for that star? God, that's possibly my least favorite gym machine. Too bad medicine balls, dumbbells, pull-up bars, yoga blocks, and stability balls* all get lumped into "Other." ;)

*stability balls, aka Swiss/yoga/etc., the big, inflatable ones about a half-meter in diameter, often made in pretty pastel colors rather than blood-stained steel gray, which would better reflect the pain and suffering they help inflict.

20. Sonmi451 thread starter Suspended

You only have to do it once for fifteen minutes! Or you could just lie and run on a treadmill. Who'll know?

21. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

Yeah, I thought of that, too. I could pick a day and do a Tour De Suck of the elliptical, rower, and stair stepper machines to get them out of the way. Fifteen minutes on a stepper is a loooong time, though.

22. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

The only person any of this really matters to.

23. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

Wow! How can anyone get this 4X Move goal is beyond me. I'm super impressed.

24. 3under2 macrumors regular

3under2