Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fishcube

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
Iowa
1st contact with BB: sell when open at 10am
2nd contact today with BB: selling at 5pm, a line system will be set up outside the store.

So, gonna watch the store front and wait and see when a line develops, but will most likely stand in line 30 min early if one hasn't started by than.

Sodner

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
1st contact with BB: sell when open at 10am
2nd contact today with BB: selling at 5pm, a line system will be set up outside the store.

So, gonna watch the store front and wait and see when a line develops, but will most likely stand in line 30 min early if one hasn't started by than.

Geeeze. You really think no one would be in line as late as 4:30? I think Apple hopes for better than that.

fishcube

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
Iowa
Geeeze. You really think no one would be in line as late as 4:30? I think Apple hopes for better than that.

I don't know, just that this is a smaller town, 70K Pop. People may line up way before 4:30, reason I said I will be watching :)

This is BB, not an Apple store. Been many reports of BBs not having lines in previous apple sales.

zoman504

macrumors regular
May 10, 2010
I'm thinking the line starts no later than 12PM if not alot sooner to be honest.

12pm at BB? Highly doubt that, unless its the only way your entire city has to get one. I went to BB saturday morning when there were reports they had in iPad 1 and there were maybe 15 people total waiting 15 minutes til open here in Columbus, OH. We do also have a lot of other stores however.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
12pm at BB? Highly doubt that, unless its the only way your entire city has to get one. I went to BB saturday morning when there were reports they had in iPad 1 and there were maybe 15 people total waiting 15 minutes til open here in Columbus, OH. We do also have a lot of other stores however.

I'm in Chicago so you may have a point and this is definitely not the only BB we have.

bumzo1

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2009
Dallas, TX
I just stopped by my BB and was relieved that they would have the iPad on Friday (they don't have an Apple section except for iOS devices). The saleslady also told me that they will begin pre-selling thursday for $100 down.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I just stopped by my BB and was relieved that they would have the iPad on Friday (they don't have an Apple section except for iOS devices). The saleslady also told me that they will be begin pre-selling thursday for $100 down.

Interesting info

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.