Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I find that in general it’s best not to go to Mumbai based sites for the latest in US justice reporting. ;)

There is no chance - none - of him being barred from the United States over this.

http://ca.eonline.com/news/445783/j...ce-for-nightclub-assault-singer-not-a-suspect

Eonline’s report contains the crucial words “not considered a suspect."

Of course E! says he isn't a suspect. They get more revenue from having him come and go. I would really like for him to stay out of the US. Enough already.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
No, no! Don't send him to jail! You think he is insufferable now, just wait until he thinks he has street cred and little girls think he is a bad boy...oh, the horror.

Yeah I guess your right. Wasn't thinking about that when I posted. He could still use the humbling.

NewbieCanada

macrumors 68030
Oct 9, 2007
Of course E! says he isn't a suspect. They get more revenue from having him come and go. I would really like for him to stay out of the US. Enough already.

Look it’s a basic rule - you don’t go to Indian gossip sites for accurate reporting about the United States legal system. I couldn’t care less what you think about Bieber, but you’re pinning your hopes on utter nonsense.

The incident happened three weeks ago. He wasn’t interviewed by the police. He wasn’t detained. He wasn’t charged. He wasn’t brought to trial. He wasn’t convicted. He’s in absolutely no danger of being barred from the United States over this.

People don’t get barred from the United States because you don’t like them. Just like people don’t get barred from MacRumors just because I don’t think they’re intelligent enough to conduct a conversation.

pdjudd

macrumors 601
Jun 19, 2007
Plymouth, MN

Yea, but they aren't a legal entity that can just decide what happen's to Bieber. In this case, they are reporting the honest truth of what is the actual truth. As several people have pointed out, Justin Bieber is not a suspect in anything and he isn't going to be charged. Heck, the police never even spoke to him.

The only way he can get barred from the US is to be convicted of a crime that would bar him entrance. It isn't going to happen in this case and I bet that it would take a lot for him to get deported in the first place.

MacSince1990

macrumors 65816
Oct 6, 2009
PRAISE TEH LAWD!!! PRAISE TEH LAWD!!!

Link to the article

Click Me

This could well happen if he is found guilty. Here is to hope.

Also, Canada, you can keep him. For all I care, send him to Australia, where anything can kill you.

Hahahahaha. I hope so! I assume you're the poster "Jay" in that article XD

iLuvMyMacToo

macrumors regular
May 18, 2010
Australia
No, no! Don't send him to jail! You think he is insufferable now, just wait until he thinks he has street cred and little girls think he is a bad boy...oh, the horror.

Well maybe the opposite will happen. He could spend some time in prison, bend down to pick up the soap and well....

On second thoughts send him to where all celebrities go to die... X Factor!

=w=

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
I'm not sure why Justin Bieber is even on your radar if you don't like him.

What would him being barred from the US do for you, really? Do you run into him a lot while you're out or something?

Solomani

macrumors 601
Sep 25, 2012
Slapfish, North Carolina
Let's hope this little creep just disappears in a couple of years. I'm tired of hearing about this talentless punk

Can we make it a 2-for-1 deal and banish Miley Cyrus along with him? Maybe they can be exiled together in a small deserted island... and start making babies. Lots of babies. Oh wait....

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
Same. I can't stand him or his music (if you can call it music). Every time he comes on the TV or radio I have to change the channel. I refer to him as Dustbin Beaver :D

LOL! That's funny! Same here, I can't stand the attention he gets. If he was a nice down to earth kid, it wouldn't bother me so much. He's just the opposite, a PUNK GOOD FOR NOTHING WITH A ****** ATTITUDE

Last edited:

notjustjay

macrumors 603
Sep 19, 2003
Canada, eh?
LOL! That's funny! Same here, I can't stand the attention he gets. If he was a nice down to earth kid, it wouldn't bother me so much. He's just the opposite, a PUNK GOOD FOR NOTHING WITH A ****** ATTITUDE

What really sucks is that it was the music industry that made him this way.

Bieber was discovered on YouTube. If you looked up his early videos (if they are even still around), he was a cute, humble kid with a nice voice who came from a struggling little family. He even sang spiritual songs in his first videos.

Then the music industry caught wind of him and turned him into what he is today. They told him what to dress and how to walk ("swagger lessons"). That "bad boys" sell more than cute and innocent. They started him on autotune and other modern pop crap. It all went downhill from there.

You tell any 15-year-old kid that he's the most talented person on the planet -- the next Michael Jackson even -- give him millions of dollars, access to anything he wants, show him the line of girls wanting to get their hands on him. Tell him to ignore anyone who criticizes his choices and label them as "haters". Now see if he doesn't end up the exact same way.

But hey, as long as it sells tickets and albums... :rolleyes:

TheAppleFairy

Suspended
Mar 28, 2013
The Clinton Archipelago unfortunately
I just saw this, and I saw another video where someone throws something else at him.

Are people buying tickets to his concert just to throw something at him? I can't stand him or his music, but I don't think it's worth buying a ticket to his show to throw a bottle at him.

Bieber gets hit with bottle, walks off stage in Brazil

YouTube: video

Seems like the Portuguese speaking countries know how to deal with terrible artists. :D Who can forget this classic:

YouTube: video

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
See that Bieber is back at it again. This time for drag racing, resisting arrest, DUI (alcohol & drugs) and more charges to come. Not surprised at all. Unfortunately for us Canadians, this could finally be the time that he is sent back to us. Could be the break the Americans need from him. This boy is so out of control it is unbelievable. I just hope his money does not get him out of this trouble. He really needs a reality check.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
I just saw this, and I saw another video where someone throws something else at him.

Are people buying tickets to his concert just to throw something at him? I can't stand him or his music, but I don't think it's worth buying a ticket to his show to throw a bottle at him.

I mostly agree, however I remember a certain festival I attended where the leading lineup band really sucked. And this happened. Throwing bottles was more entertaining than the band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsFK4eZoF2w

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
Bieber is such a Dbag. He needs to be less like Justin Bieber, and more like Justin Timberlake, whom is well-adjusted and well-liked by people such as myself, who fall square in the demographic of people who should never ever like someone who was in a boy band.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.