Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daisy Smith

macrumors member
Original poster
May 13, 2015
Welcome. ;) We discuss the latest android phones, compare android phones with iPhone.

Incomplete List:
  • 14JAN- Galaxy S21
  • iPhone 13
  • LG Rollable
  • Galaxy Z Fold 3
  • Galaxy Z Flip 3
  • OnePlus 9
  • iPhone SE 3
  • Galaxy Note 21

Samsung's Galaxy S21 Unpacked event is scheduled for this Thursday - Jan 14 - starting at 10AM New York time.

What to expect for Samsung Galaxy S21 series? It's said that Exynos 2100 can boast 30% faster CPU and 40% faster graphics.

Samsung S21 Lineup specs (2) (1).jpg

Last edited:

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2012
To me there's only two or maybe three phones worth discussing and buying this year;

- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Google Pixel 6 XL
- Maybe OnePlus 9 pro

Awesomesince86

macrumors 68020
Sep 18, 2016
Maybe I'm missing something...whats the point of this thread when there's already dedicated threads for almost every major Android phone?

Reactions: Tig Bitties

Daisy Smith

macrumors member
Original poster
May 13, 2015
Maybe I'm missing something...whats the point of this thread when there's already dedicated threads for almost every major Android phone?
In the dedicated android phone threads, probably we discuss and compare the speculations of that android phone and iPhone. In this thread, we have more general discussion and comparison between multiple upcoming devices than targeted and limited comparison. The most cost effective cell phone, best camera phone in 2021...

Reactions: servenvolley

serpico007

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2017
Honestly I'm looking forward to a new design. Flip or folding phones would make me switch from my Note 9 and iPhone 8 Plus. There isn't anything exciting to me with a slab phone. 5G is another thing too that doesn't appeal to me. I guess Samsung is the best option since Motorola Razr isn't coming to Canada. Carriers still sell the previous model that came out before 5G. I'm waiting for pricing to come down more before I jump on.

Daisy Smith

macrumors member
Original poster
May 13, 2015
Didn't you see the link posted by the OP?
Sorry, I have removed the link. It's not my site and I cannot get any benefits by promoting the site. I post the link in case someone wants to check the details. I have a habit of organizing information in this way.

ian87w

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2020
Indonesia
Sorry, I have removed the link. It's not my site and I cannot get any benefits by promoting the site. I post the link in case someone wants to check the details. I have a habit of organizing information in this way.
Oh no worry, my bad. I just misunderstood the way you said what you said as it seems like you want to welcome people to that site... :D Anyway, I believe every Android model will get a separate thread for better discussion.

Reactions: Tig Bitties

Awesomesince86

macrumors 68020
Sep 18, 2016
I wouldn't say there is enough traffic to need things in one thread I would say....I think separate threads is better to talk about certain models.
Agreed. No offense to the OP, but this just makes things more confusing and clutters topics on the same phone into different threads.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.