Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacMiniUpgrader

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
using a Samsung 1080 TV as my monitor and a foldable bluetooth keyboard. surprisingly I love the keyboard and have no plans on upgrading to a larger one! its compact and the key travel is pretty satisfying compared to the newer chicklet style keys.

connected to surround sound as well so I am fully integrated with my i7 mini

here's the link to the keyboard. LOVE to hear what you all are using https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GMY8K47/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Stephen.R

Suspended
Nov 2, 2018
Thailand
Magic keyboard, space grey obviously. But with a regular desk setup and 24” displays. Maybe you meant just for HTPC style setups?

MacMiniUpgrader

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
Magic keyboard, space grey obviously. But with a regular desk setup and 24” displays. Maybe you meant just for HTPC style setups?
thanks I didn't realize HTPC was a category haha
[doublepost=1551650565][/doublepost]
thanks I didn't realize HTPC was a category haha
how are you liking the space grey keyboard? my only iffy decision moment was dealing with the number pad elongating my workflow reach. I like everything in front of me not to the right so idk, I've even debated the magic keyboard 2

MacMiniUpgrader

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
Oh ha! I thought you were using it in a lounge room or something!

I like the KB, I’d probably have got a USB version if they offered it but otherwise it’s fine.
link? I'm curious? my next wireless keyboard ideally would be a low profile mech keyboard but that's only if I find one with decent lighting

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.