Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
1. Some Kokanee. I've been searching but no one stocks my favourite lager in the UK :(

Kokanee? You're joking, no? There are much better Canadian beers!!

Anyway, I want:

1. Adobe Lightroom v1.0
2. Dell 20" LCD with an S-IPS panel.
3. Plane ticket to see my girlfriend.

I'm earning the money for #3 right now by being a lab demonstrator for a 1st year physics class, and for running tutorials and labs for some high-school level students (who aren't in high school anymore). I'll buy #1, while the monitor can wait, I guess. :eek:

My uni is paying me $90 per hour to do the latter job. :D Ok ok, it's only 2 hours long, but as a student, earning $285 per week for 5.5 hours of work (total for both jobs) is very very good. :cool:

Did we honestly expect anything less from you MJ? Please don't tell me you're going to have sexy time with it...

He's bringing sexy back.... YEP!

Teh Don Ditty

macrumors G4
Jan 15, 2007
Maryland
Well, at least someone got it. Unless you're just patronizing me and pretending to get the sarcasm. ;)

I sort-of borrowed it; I couldn't have come up with all that stuff myself. If the original author recognizes it, I hope he considers it a kind of homage.

I thought it was there just make a point or make fun of. My sarcasm detector didn't go off. Strange, my entire way of presenting things is in sarcasm. Must go in for a tune up! :eek:

Lunja

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2005
Lincoln UK
Kokanee? You're joking, no? There are much better Canadian beers!!

Quite possibly, but Kokanne is responsible for turning me from a quirky cider drinker into a regualar beer drinking guy. I used to hate the taste of lager - it would literally make me shudder - and my pint of choice was Strongbow. But after spending last summer in Vancouver, where Strongbow was CAN$6 and upwards if I could find it, I had to start drinking Kokanee at pubs instead. And now I can't stand the taste of cider at all. :confused:

I worked in a brew pub (Steamworks in Gastown) in Vancouver and would have a pint of their Lions Gate Lager after an 8 hour bussing shift. THAT was a good beer :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.