Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Our money still belongs to us, and we still have the right to chose who is gonna get it...

The iPhone 5 sold over 5 million units in less than 96 hours in a handful of countries. Meanwhile it took Samsung 30 days to sell 10 million S4s around the entire world. The screen grew .5 inches over the 4S and that was about it, but it didn't matter. It was enough to get tens of millions of people on board. No matter what Apple releases, it will sell out immediately. The Apple fan base is enormous and Apple knows that. They have a set plan for each iPhone, and they are not going to stray away from that. I'm sure the iPhone 6S/7 is already in development as well.

kenclark200

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2013
Where are those who claimed i was fool and boring when i asked larger screens in 2012/2013 ?? LOL !! 5''5 in their facesssssss !!

kenclark200

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2013
And where are those who thought it was a horrible mistake to talk about a "Apple Pencil" ??????
WWwwwooooooo...

Pencil for larger screens... I was not so crazy dudes. I should work with Apple ;) It was obvious, and i still can hardly understand why you were so angry and violent... Certainly US habits, because you can use your iPad WITHOUT this tool lots of people needed !! And screens... No comment. Bye guys

Reactions: decafjava

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
And where are those who thought it was a horrible mistake to talk about a "Apple Pencil" ??????
WWwwwooooooo...

Pencil for larger screens... I was not so crazy dudes. I should work with Apple ;) It was obvious, and i still can hardly understand why you were so angry and violent... Certainly US habits, because you can use your iPad WITHOUT this tool lots of people needed !! And screens... No comment. Bye guys
To be fair the Apple Pencil isn't really meant as a stylus, nor is it there even for smaller iPads let alone iPhones.

ABC5S

Suspended
Sep 10, 2013
Florida
Hey Kenclark, why are you now responding to a 2013 thread ? Not only that, why are you responding to someone that posted back in 2013 that you started ? If that wasn't screwy enough, why did you reply in June 2015, than came back again in March, and replied again to an old thread ?

Reactions: Newtons Apple

kenclark200

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2013
We, americans, don't go to telling french designers, how to design fashion for over-weight americans, so why would Apple make any considerations - just saying.
"We are alone on Earth" Syndrom ;)

Apple products are not ONLY for Americans. So I think we can give our opinion

The.Glorious.Son

macrumors 68000
Sep 28, 2015
Chicago, IL
Smart guy ;) If you were able to pronounce 2 or 3 words in french your reply would be full of sense... Underlining a tiny mistake made by a foreigner... What a man !! ;)

Um, looks like this person was correcting his/her own omission of the word 'more', not correcting your response lol. At ease.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.