Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twinlight

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2016
Was supposed to work but now Im home eagerly awaiting the live stream. Much has leaked but it's still interesting and also Im here for some coverage of the theater.

Reactions: Skeptical.me

makeintosh

Cancelled
Oct 6, 2012
Dear MacRumours, I will be watching but not with the same anticipation, excitement or delight this year. You ruined it all by publishing everything from the stolen firmware. No delight this year - unless Apple has a surprise or two that you guys didn't ruin. Pressing delete for the MacRumours link in my bookmarks now.

recoil80

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
The first pictures I saw on twitter of the new campus are stunning.
I guess they'll start the event by talking about the campus for a few minutes, since it is the first event held there

Reactions: ke-iron

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
Dear MacRumours, I will be watching but not with the same anticipation, excitement or delight this year. You ruined it all by publishing everything from the stolen firmware. No delight this year - unless Apple has a surprise or two that you guys didn't ruin. Pressing delete for the MacRumours link in my bookmarks now.
You do likely possess the ability to avoid headlines and online media. Like any event, the leaks only tell part of the story, so I am sure there will be some items that the leaked information missed.

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
That was a joke post, right?

If you're at all serious, you know you can avoid "Rumo(u)r sites. Just don't visit…
A bit like kiddies opening Christmas presents they found hidden in their parents' closet and complaining about not being surprised on the day. ;)

shanson27

macrumors 68020
Nov 27, 2011
Very nice
C3BE00C6-67A7-49DE-A7CF-F229382E2C37.jpeg

BenTrovato

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2012
Canada
That was a joke post, right?

If you're at all serious, you know you can avoid "Rumo(u)r sites. Just don't visit…
A bit like kiddies opening Christmas presents they found hidden in their parents' closet and complaining about not being surprised on the day. ;)

Haha there's always someone who visits a rumours site but doesn't want any rumours. Probably visits cnn.com and gets upset that they have news on their site

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
The "X" stands for eXhilarating :D I'm ready.. when u are mac. Let's get this show on the road

jdillings

macrumors 68000
Jun 21, 2015
You do likely possess the ability to avoid headlines and online media. Like any event, the leaks only tell part of the story, so I am sure there will be some items that the leaked information missed.

No, I think it will be like the 2015 iPhone keynote where Mark Gurman leaked everything in advance and there were no surprises.

nwcs

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2009
Tennessee
Lol, at this point the only surprises will be in profits. I kinda feel sad for Apple given how they were hit to the gut by an employee (apparently). I enjoy rumors but hard earned ones. Not ones given away by a rogue employee who means their company harm.

Skeptical.me

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2017
Australia

I managed to avoid the leaks and rumors, and also visited this site, its all about diverting your eyes.

Reactions: 840quadra
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.