Stop all the threads asking about what to expect for the iPhone 5. Nowhereelse.fr has put together a complete iPhone 5 rumor roundup. Its based on percentage of likeliness of the rumor being true. You can check it out here: http://youtu.be/6iS_gc3c42s Few things i disagree with though: 1) 40% chance of a curved design? I think it's much lower than that. 2) 70% chance of NFC? I'm not quite sure of that either. 3) 30% chance of a better battery? I think we'll be needing more to sustain the bigger screen and internals 4) 60% chance of 64GB storage? I highly doubt it, it should be much less 5) 50% chance of LTE/4G? More like 10% 6) The only thing they missed was that the silent/ring switch might be on the other side, and that the iPhone 5 might be bigger than the iPhone 4. It's a great round-up though, and the mock-up looks very similar to the ones MR posted as well, I think we can expect the iPhone 5 to be similar as well. What do you guys think?