Looking for Jawbone UP3 users

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 6825924, Jan 12, 2016.

1. 6825924, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016

6825924 Suspended

Hi

On New Year's eve, I switched from a Fitbit Charge HR to a Jawbone UP3.
    The UP3 has me scratching my head a lot, though. It takes consistent naps when I work out (I know I shouldn't expect any heart rate data but other information like steps, distance, calories,... lacks as well.
    Since there's no Jawbone community center or blog I am forced to find fellow users on other forums.
    How is your experience with the band? Is the thing one giant failure (in terms of heart rate)?

Thanks in advance

LM

2. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    I would think you'd be able to find a place better than here, but while you're here, I think I've discovered your problem
    Try to avoid napping during workouts; I know the temptation is strong, but you can do it! ;)

I got a couple of UP2s for family members for Christmas and they seem to like it. But obviously I can't speak much to the HR issue you're having. I do know that the HR is mainly for sleep analysis and I believe also "at rest" calculations. Not for continuous during activity tracking. I would think steps, distance, and calories should all be fine because all of that is (roughly) calculated even for non-HR fitness trackers. How is it lacking?

3. 6825924 thread starter Suspended

Great remark, I meant 'It' though!

4. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

5. IphoneIssues macrumors 65816

You will probably have better luck on a Jawbone forum.