Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chloros

Suspended
May 4, 2016
wow he is so lucky. a whole 2 days of wearing it before he should have. I mean how lucky can one guy get? He should buy lotto tickets because the amount of luck here is astronomical. am i right?!?

Octavius8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2016
“Extreme” activities resistance, nice.
How about resistance to obsolescence???. Will I’ll last more than 6 as my Polar?.
Can I input the miles “traveled” on spin bike session?

Chrjy

macrumors 65816
May 19, 2010
UK
wow he is so lucky. a whole 2 days of wearing it before he should have. I mean how lucky can one guy get? He should buy lotto tickets because the amount of luck here is astronomical. am i right?!?
Calm down bud, it's just an AW. You seem more excited than I've ever seen on MR and that's saying something. Love your enthusiasm though.

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
Meanwhile my AirPods Pro 2 that were supposed to be delivered Friday get delayed until next week 🤣🤣 the one time I skipped AT&T’s pre ordering system and they do this 🤣 my luck

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks to this early shipped article I have decided to keep my Graphite Molanese Loop since it looked so good on the pictures.

chickeneaster

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2022
'Murica
I wouldn’t say it’s rare, per se. The same thing happened with the Mac Studio, remember? I think it’s just a third-party distributor issue.
I wonder if Apple and the delivery company deliberately do this to hype up the product more? They got it early so they feel special and are more likely to give it a positive rating

• Love
Reactions: orbital~debris
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.