Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xipox

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 17, 2017
Hi,

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PROBLEM IN VIDEO ==>

I have a macbook retina (Mid 2015) 15" that does not turn on the normal way it stats and shutdown without any sign in the screen (watch the video please),
if i want to turn it on i need to hold the power button for like 7 seconds and even if it did start with this method it becomes so SLOW like a core 2 duo PC soooo slow

i know it's a kernel problem (or hardware but i don't know where exactly) if i did run the Diagnostic it tells me it's WORKING GOOD (no errors/problems found)
and after i click shutdown in the diagnostic page i can run it normally with 1 click BUT it shutdown randomly during my usage..
and then it will not turn on normal again (i need 7 sec power button hold) but if i did power it with 7 seconds click it stays slow and never shutdown randomly.

i am using the External HDD to see if the power goes on or not and it's not the cause of problem because even i remove it it stays the same thing.
if i start in safe mode it stays so slooooooooow sometime it couldn't show the menu bar in safe mode.

*PS: i tried the SMC/NVRam..etc reset but no success because it's a kernel or hardware problem i just need to now where exactly if it's a hardware (i don't want to buy a new logic board)
*PPS: i tried to change the keyboard but the problem stay the same.

Check the video that will show you the problem exactly

Please if you have anything in your mind share it so i can try it.
& if you need any log information just let me know and i will provide it.

Thanks.

xipox

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 17, 2017
Here is the System Log

Attachments

• System_Log.zip
    750.8 KB · Views: 219
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.