Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ksb-online

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2010
London
What happens in two weeks?

I would wait until the end of October. Apple has lately been updating parts of its notebook line in October, so I would wait. Macbook Air seems definite, but the Macbook Pro's may get a bump as well.

I'm trying very hard to wait till the end of this month lol .. was tempted to order it today and it would have taken about a week to get to me, with that I guess I get 2 weeks to return it if the new one comes out !? :p

CaoCao

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010
I'm trying very hard to wait till the end of this month lol .. was tempted to order it today and it would have taken about a week to get to me, with that I guess I get 2 weeks to return it if the new one comes out !? :p

Don't expect MBP update until next year

macftw95

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2010
Finally. :D

Ok, ive bought my macbook pro, 13" 2.66 320gb hd and 4gb ram. It's amazing. I took it away with me to America, was perfect for the flight. The 15" looked a bit too big because i travel so much, so i had to get the 13". Me and my friend got it from the apple store and we were offered a 20% discount, an offer we couldn't refuse. For anyone who is thinking about buying it, GET IT! Macs are great, so fast, no lagging or freezing like Windows. It's a very good looking laptop, for a good price!! 10/10 :apple: !!

Perdification

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2010
Ok, ive bought my macbook pro, 13" 2.66 320gb hd and 4gb ram. It's amazing. I took it away with me to America, was perfect for the flight. The 15" looked a bit too big because i travel so much, so i had to get the 13". Me and my friend got it from the apple store and we were offered a 20% discount, an offer we couldn't refuse. For anyone who is thinking about buying it, GET IT! Macs are great, so fast, no lagging or freezing like Windows. It's a very good looking laptop, for a good price!! 10/10 :apple: !!

Wow! How'd you get the 20% OFF?

macftw95

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2010
Wow! How'd you get the 20% OFF?
I'm not sure really haha! I walked in, not prepared to buy one or anything, and i was talking with the Apple sales person and i asked if because we're both getting one if we could get discount and he said yeah sure i just have to check with someone, he came back 5 minutes later and said we can offer 20% off, which MacBook Pro do you want? :) I thought if i'm getting the top of the range 13" (2.6 ghz) MacBook for the price of the 2.4 thats a good deal! I just couldn't refuse!! :)

Perdification

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2010
I'm not sure really haha! I walked in, not prepared to buy one or anything, and i was talking with the Apple sales person and i asked if because we're both getting one if we could get discount and he said yeah sure i just have to check with someone, he came back 5 minutes later and said we can offer 20% off, which MacBook Pro do you want? :) I thought if i'm getting the top of the range 13" (2.6 ghz) MacBook for the price of the 2.4 thats a good deal! I just couldn't refuse!! :)

They give discounts for no reason? Oh well, I'm gonna try doing that too!

juliawells2010

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2010
Sounds good dude. I could live with those caveats if it meant I got a bit more portability than a 15 and a machine that doesn't hang horribly when using Spaces with hot corners.

Option Poppers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.