Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

jav6454

macrumors P6
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Every time I visit MR on my iPhone, I get splashed into the mobile version. I have ticked the option on the bottom to allow me to view the full site. Yet, the next time I visit I once again get reputed to mobile. I end up having to "Request Desktop site" each time using Chrome.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Every time I visit MR on my iPhone, I get splashed into the mobile version. I have ticked the option on the bottom to allow me to view the full site. Yet, the next time I visit I once again get reputed to mobile. I end up having to "Request Desktop site" each time using Chrome.

Are you allowing cookies? The mobile toggle should be saved as a cookie that lasts for 10 years.

arn

Comment

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors G4
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk 2? It's suddenly asking for my password and then telling me I'm not a registered user. Works on the original Tapatalk but that's a pain as I only tend to use the newer app now. Very frustrating :(

Comment

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk 2? It's suddenly asking for my password and then telling me I'm not a registered user. Works on the original Tapatalk but that's a pain as I only tend to use the newer app now. Very frustrating :(

No problem for me. Tapatalk 2 is working fine.

Comment

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors G4
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
No problem for me. Tapatalk 2 is working fine.
It was working for me until this morning. All the notifications come up but when you click on them it asks you to sign in. When I do I get this:
ezenevur.jpg

I have no problems with any of the other forums I use through tapatalk either.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.