Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

The 2006 Macworld Expo Keynote will begin at 9am Pacific / 12noon Eastern. Steve Jobs will be giving the Keynote address.

We will provide live web and IRC coverage

Web: MacRumors.com - our front page will redirect to updates when the time comes.

IRC Server: irc.macrumorslive.com
channel #macrumors - moderated channel for updates only
channel #macrumorschat - open to discussion

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Really looking forward to it. Thanks for the web and IRC coverage.

I normally listen to a few tracks of Spice Girls before I fall asleep, but I haven't been able to sleep last night because of all the buzz. :eek:

Looks like I'll stay awake at least until the afternoon. :cool:

Lunja

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2005
Lincoln UK
I'll be on a damn train... Let's see if WAP works though lol

EDIT: I've got a mobile phone which uses GPRS, so is there any way I'll be able to read an irc or macrumors through it? The train sadly won't have WiFi, so what do I do?

brepublican

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
NY
For me, this is christmas all over again (or is it christmas 11 months early?) I woke up as though I was expecting to find something under the tree.... :p

Yvan256

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2004
Canada
Is there an IRC client bundled with OS X? If not, what do you people recommend? (can't find anything IRC-related in Adium X)

Shedonwanna

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2006
I think he will unviel the iButton. It is a new iBook with only one button that senses what you want to do and does it automatically.

"iButton, write thesis! Wow! It's flawless, i'm definatly getting my masters now!"

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
kalisphoenix said:
I woke up early because I had a friggin' dream about iTablets.
LOL. I had déjà vu about the Stevenote, twice. :eek: or :D Can't decide if it's a good thing.

I'm whacked out of my brain.
Here's to the Crazy Ones

ajwitte

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2005
Shedonwanna said:
I think he will unviel the iButton. It is a new iBook with only one button that senses what you want to do and does it automatically.

"iButton, write thesis! Wow! It's flawless, i'm definatly getting my masters now!"

iWant!!!!!!!!!!!!

ldenman

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2005
sweeeet!!! I'm in english, sneaking on my treo! I should be reading, but with 2 hours left for the keynote, how could I?

I EVEN FORGOT THAT TODAY IS ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS YEAR AND 8 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

whooops.
:)

Sonofhaig

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2003
Greenvale, NY
I love this day! Even if I get a little disappointed, it's still so much fun. The anticipation, the suspense. Does the PC world have anything like this?

Seasought

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2005
This will be my first Macworld that is as close to live, without being there, as I can get.

Looking forward to it. :D

brepublican

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
NY
Shedonwanna said:

iSay, this sounds suspiciously like Staples' "Easy Button"... :rolleyes:

iLike it!

LastLine

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2005
How long do we reckon until the show's up on quicktime's page? I'd much rather watch the thing from the start on video :) Is it liable to be near straight after or are we talking days?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.