Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

indianboynyc

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
****ing genius! I thought it was amazing and im a hard person to please! Def see a future for you working with apple!!!!

Do you do flash video for like flyers? Email me, im def interested in working with u. Better yet pm me and ill send u my email add

keep it up man, great job!

Macdude2010

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 17, 2010
The Apple Store
****ing genius! I thought it was amazing and im a hard person to please! Def see a future for you working with apple!!!!

Do you do flash video for like flyers? Email me, im def interested in working with u. Better yet pm me and ill send u my email add

keep it up man, great job!

Thank you so much, I'll PM you now!

mebehere

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2012
Much better than I could do. Music good (already Applefied?). Having said that, need more instant changing among changes on screen. Was waiting for things to change on screen after tempo dictated change. Note: The second video didn't work for me. Overall, nice. Need the anal touch (figurative).

Macdude2010

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 17, 2010
The Apple Store
Much better than I could do. Music good (already Applefied?). Having said that, need more instant changing among changes on screen. Was waiting for things to change on screen after tempo dictated change. Note: The second video didn't work for me. Overall, nice. Need the anal touch (figurative).

The second one can be seen using the link

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.