Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

juanster

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2007
toronto
i wouldn't walk around the street without a shirt on, but i dont care if someone else does really, at the gym i train (muay thai-mma-boxing) sometimes it gets soooooooooooo hot you just want to take your shirt off, and you are allowed to, but we only do so when there are no girls around, just to show some respect... or else we 'd have to clean up all their drool afterwards(lol i am just kidding ladies hahaha that was a joke... or an attempt at one...)

jb60606

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2008
Chicago
I don't care - as long as they're not dating either of my sisters.

But, barring extreme weather or an accident of some sort, there's really no reason to be without a shirt outside of a park, pool, beach or gymnasium (etc). It's just cheesey and you look like a tool.

That being said, I did it all the time when I was a teenager -- thinking I was the best thing since "the Coreys".

Corey-Haim.jpg

wongulous

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2002
I'm probably biased (gay! :)), but I love seeing shirtless guys. I just wish more bigger/hirsute men would forego shirts... mmm :)

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
Down where I work, all the chavy, employed, drug addict scum bags decide that at 20c it's perfectly acceptable to walk into a family orientated shop without a top on...

Not to sound a bit snobbish, but I do wish we had the right to taser some of the buggers sometimes...

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
I'm probably biased (gay! :)), but I love seeing shirtless guys. I just wish more bigger/hirsute men would forego shirts... mmm :)

But it's no fun if they're already out of their shirts. It also says a lot about them as people. It's very off-putting- especially when it's a group of good-looking gay men doing it. They're basically telling guys who may not be in as good of shape that they aren't good enough and shouldn't even approach them. I never go shirtless in a club unless someone pulls mine off (it happens). :) Then it's ok, because someone has approached already and obviously knows what they want. ;)

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Take it all off and let your man boob's swing free!!! <lol>

hey, im working very hard to defeat them once and for all:mad: lol

i have what people would call the "muscular man boob", theres meat there, but over it is a slight layer of fat.:apple:

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
i do it. heck sometimes i drive my car with no shirt.

if its any outside activity i will have no shirt on if its nice and hot out

if someone were to tell me to put it on, well id just say mind your own business lol

granted i wont walk into stores with no shirt on but if its outside no issue at all

Diatribe

macrumors 601
Jan 8, 2004
Back in the motherland
Oh no! What happened?

Well, basically it had turned into a family parade with all kinds of people going there just to look. And then they didn't do it twice because of issues with the Berlin senate, and well that's about it, when I used to go it was pretty much the best party on the planet (1995/1996/1997).

costabunny

macrumors 68020
May 15, 2008
Weymouth, UK
from a womans perspective - it isnt a pleasnt sight. In Gib in summer there are far too many blokes walking around showing off the pecs and beer bellys and its gross (ok the pecs are nice but even I would prfer they covered up in town).

wongulous

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2002

Exactly. :D I think that's a Carnival cruise with the hairy chest contest or beer belly contest. They usually do one or the other. Hot guys though. I don't like HUGE huge guys or anything, but they're cute and daddy-ish so I'll take the lot of them. ;)

But LK I'm sure looks great without his five-dollar H&M threads, no doubt... pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Oops, yea and I went on a walk through Benidorm shirtless. But hey when in Rome!

(I felt absolutely naked though)

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Clearly that is an impersonator.

Perhaps you should make sure you are accompanied by your parents. I didn't mean to frighten you.

lol u didnt scare me at all:p

i was just saying im most likely not the youngest member here

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.