Votes: 31 32.6%
  • Never! Apple For Life

Votes: 43 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lostime

macrumors regular
May 19, 2009
if apple doesn't come to Sprint this might just be the transition I'm looking for.

NorrisKillsKids

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
Maybe they made a deal, they can make a phone that looks like the iPhone and they (samsung) will supply Apple with the 4 inch super AMOLED screens for the 4G iphone.

Sounds about right.

jayenh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2008
no surprise here, samsung have been quite uninspired for a while it seems. at least it has android on it so it can be themed away from that boring iphone replica home screen i guess.

Gix1k

macrumors 68030
Jun 16, 2008
I like the text feature where you slide across the keyboard and it types what you slide. I also like that GPS feature where it shows you on the screen the locations and how far they are away as you turn around places drop off and new ones appear.

rtabdo

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2010
I actually think Apple is going to use that 4" Super AMOLED in their next iPhone. Where Apple excels though the most is in software, that's going to likely be the most exciting part of iPhone 4.0

ChazUK

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2008
Essex (UK)
Notice how even 3 years later, their immitation iphone looks uglier than the real thing.
I think it's quite possibly the most blatant iPhone clone that a genuine phone manufacturer has made so far. :(

At least Morotola, HTC, LG and SonyEricsson have had some kind of originality in their designs, and I agree, ugly to boot!

NorrisKillsKids

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
I didn't think it were possible to have a more boring springboard than the iPhone but Samsung really captured it and elevated the level of boring to new heights.

Meatball

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2006
I know which one I'd prefer, The Galaxy S. yes, Samsung have obviously skinned Android to make it look iPhone esque but hardware wise the Galaxy S tramples the iPhone. Have a look for the review videos on YouTube, the screen is amazing :eek:.

CocoaPuffs

macrumors 68010
Aug 23, 2008
I know which one I'd prefer, The Galaxy S. yes, Samsung have obviously skinned Android to make it look iPhone esque but hardware wise the Galaxy S tramples the iPhone. Have a look for the review videos on YouTube, the screen is amazing :eek:.
Right, better hardware always reflects better user experience.

hayhay

macrumors member
May 30, 2009
Texas
Seriously?

Reminds me of the dumb@$$ in grade school that made it so obvious he was cheating...pathetic.