Great, I already bough it as soon as I saw it on the app.Hello, today is a Liberation Day holiday in Bulgaria and Monetal on Sale again! Now it has 50% discount for Premium Forever.
2) please suggest something. Now Monetal for Android has a thread on xdaDev forum, but I am not very familiar with foreign ios forums. I will be glad if you can suggest something.
Ok, i have several questions to you:Hello, I am having some trouble
Ok, i have several questions to you:
- Does this bug include other years and current month statistics?
- Do I understand right that problem that total expenses and incomes doesn't correspond total for tags?
- Have you noticed it before?
- Is it reproducible each time or not?
Yes, now actually Monetal can't convert transactions in right way if you change your default currency. I need to develop this part later to fix some problem probably you have already. Anyway I will check what can be wrong in code and give a response within several days.I have been dealing with this before, when importing from backup and does not convert the currency the way it is supposed to be
can't convert transactions in right way if you change your default currency.
Ok, I found one bug but I am not sure it will fix this issue. Yes, it would be great if you can share data and much easy to fix it, so please contact with firstname.lastname@example.orgIf there will be of any help, I can share my backup files or transfer you my accounts to get full overview of the problem.
Thank you for feedback. I will check it out.Some suggestions from my first 3 minutes...
1) your website documentation is woefully out of date - it's still claiming there is no iPhone version!
2) The demo mode seems to be hanging the app on my 15.4 iPhone 13 Pro.
3) Not seeing any way to have the currency symbol to the Left of the digits.