Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
Just completed a pre-order thru AT&T.com for a 32GB Black Iphone 4.

Bring on the 24th. Hopefully it arrives then but even if it comes a few days after, I'm ok with that.

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2009
Just completed a pre-order thru AT&T.com for a 32GB Black Iphone 4.

Bring on the 24th. Hopefully it arrives then but even if it comes a few days after, I'm ok with that.

Last year w/ my 3Gs it came as advertised on the 1st day. If you ordered this early...we're good to go.

highertechnology

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2009
Got my orders in for 2 black (barf) iPhone 4s on apple.com. One 16 for wifey and the 32 for myself. Still may camp out to try my luck at a white unit.

I know some of you prefer black, try to keep your cool.

moviecouple

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2008
Apple site is now down. What happened Apple??? This is almost as bad as when the 3G came out and got all jacked up. Demand for this one must be pretty high then for this to happen!

Steve686

macrumors 68040
Nov 13, 2007
US>FL>Miami/Dade>Sunny Isles Beach>Condo
Make sure your store will have enough by the end of the day. Here in FL they had enough of the 3Gs for a few days, but I did hear of lower volume stores running out. It says on the page reservations don't guarantee availability, so try to get there earlier?

turugara

macrumors regular
Jan 18, 2009
Pennsylvania
AAPL store is down again!!

Mebbe this time we will see white iPhones, 12 core mac pros, quad core i7 Mac Mini's, unicorns, and the Mac Cube.

Ordered a 32GB Black via ATT and waiting on white iPhones

ObliviousFool

Suspended
Feb 16, 2010
After 2 hours the only thing I've gotten so far is heartburn. I think its heartburn. I've never had it before but it hurts. This must be what people are talking about when they talk about heartburn. What do I do? Drink water? This sucks.

Kinkade

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2007
California
After 2 hours the only thing I've gotten so far is heartburn. I think its heartburn. I've never had it before but it hurts. This must be what people are talking about when they talk about heartburn. What do I do? Drink water? This sucks.

Try an antacid.

Or try going to sleep and stop worrying about a phone. But who am I to talk, I ordered mine through the AT&T premier website with no problems.

timothevs

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2007
FL
Got thru via ATT about an hour back, but haven't still received my confirmation email. Should I be concerned? I don't want to miss getting the iPhone 4 on June 24th : ( Darn Apple.com

ObliviousFool

Suspended
Feb 16, 2010
Try an antacid.

Or try going to sleep and stop worrying about a phone. But who am I to talk, I ordered mine through the AT&T premier website with no problems.

I live an hour away from any store that I can but antacid. Owwwww. I had no problems with ATT's site, but they only have my PO box as an address and would not ship. I could have updated my info, but I want to buy through apple so I can use my iTunes rewards card and get double points.

Marcus72

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2009
At apple.com

I waited an 1 HOUR using internet explorer, i gave up and downloaded Google Chrome. I got reserved 16g for my mother in cleveland, ohio and 32g in NYC for myself all within 5 minutes using chrome.

wow!!

kirchnrd

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2009
After almost 2 hours, same crap... neither site works for upgrade. Thanks AT&T and Apple for appreciating your "premier" customers. F this, going back to sleep and will go to AT&T store later this morning.

ukwildcat

macrumors 6502
Nov 29, 2009
Ordered through ATT website, no problems. Ordered 2 and we are on a family plan. No problems at all.

Good luck to all.

Sandy Santra

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2008
Brooklyn
Yes, there is a FTW

SUCCESS! After 30 tries and 2 hours, I managed to place an order through Apple. I chose to have it delivered to the 5th Avenue Store in Manhattan and pick it up there.

They honored my unlimited data and unlimited text at the grandfathered-in prices, waived the $18 upgrade fee, and the total price at the end was $299. Wow! I am thrilled. I even received the confirmation email.

They open at 7am. I'll probably get in line at 6:00am and pray it takes only 3 hours, since I have to be at work at 9.

I am so happy I can't think straight. I've had a 2G since the very first day the first iPhone was ever released, so I've been waiting for this for a LONG time.

I hope everyone else is happy with their ordering process and manages to get a phone on the 24th. Then it will be party time!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.