Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KevinC867

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Saratoga, CA
Still stuck on
"Processing Information.
Please wait while we access your ATT account information."

For those who succeeded - should I keep waiting it out, or abort and try again (and again...)?

To answer my own question (for those who are still trying). Lengthy waits never worked for me. After I kept aborting and retrying finally I got lucky and each step went through pretty quickly. It confirmed my eligibility and I reserved a 32 GB phone for pickup at an Apple store.

Cheers!

MnkyPwz

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2009
Also completed through AT&T, got a confirmation number and reciept as well. Now just reconsidering if I should have ordered the 32GB instead of the 16GB. For only $100 more, what to do....

klitorisaurus

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2010
I was getting the same thing. I just kept closing my browser, clearing the cache, and logging back it and it finally showed up. Keep trying. It's them not you.

It worked! More accurately, I just used a different browser because I couldn't close the one I was using for other reasons. Thank You! Now to go get some white spray paint.

kirchnrd

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2009
I don't get it... people keep posting quick easy through AT&T, and I can't get anything to show the 4 as an upgrade option, only 3GS.

Apple Store is down, keeps telling me oops when I try to order a bumper. This is insane...

withe011

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2008
Done

I set up an ATT premier account for the first time and it went though very smoothly. It also let me ship to an address that apple.com said was invalid. Here's hoping ATT gets it to me by the 24th. ;)

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2009
Just a minute ago...the AT&T site came up with the pre-orders for the 4s. Ordered a 32GB Black delivered.

Success!!!!!!

Forget about Apple...hit the AT&T site!

kirchnrd

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2009
Can anybody provide the exact steps they took to get the upgrade to show up on AT&T?

iNick1020

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2010
after 1 hour and 45 of trying on apple.com it finally went through. i was able to reserve one for pick up. the stores open at 7am, ill be there at 5am...goodnight yall....finally

uhhitsjames

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2007
Boston, MA
Finally got through on Apple.com. Glad I have the day off today, I'd be pissed if I woke up this early and worked at it for this long to still be getting an error.

ce242

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2003
Southampton, England
Reserve and collect from Apple Store West Quay (Southampton!), after ages trying to pre order for home delivery - just gave up and decided I can make it into town after work.

highres

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2005
Near the Singularity
Success! Finally after 1 hour and 48 minutes of trying using multiple browsers and restarts with cache flushing! :rolleyes:

AT&T finally updated their upgrade page so I was able to place my order that way.

Apple Store never did work, just hung up on processing eligibility.:mad:

wr1020

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
After multiple attempts on the apple site i just went to att and got my order through. Now i just hope it arrives on release day, 9 more days of waiting.

moviecouple

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2008
Wanted to get two. Apple is a dead stick right now for me. Ordered 1 through AT&T with no issues whatsoever. Still gonna try and get the 2nd one through Apple though. Trying for another 1/2 and then I am giving up.

batfish

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
I've got my Reserve set for the 24th at The Grove in Los Angeles. That's almost as good as a pre-order, right?

Steve686

macrumors 68040
Nov 13, 2007
US>FL>Miami/Dade>Sunny Isles Beach>Condo
iPhone4preorderconfirmation.jpg

Keep trying guys. You WILL get here. took me 1.5 hours but now it's done. Good luck.

milerich

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2009
Got mine just now after an hour of stalled attempts!

Awesome, and no hassle either. I will just walk into the Apple store on the 24th after work, to a hopefully fairly quiet store!!

Attachments

• iphone4reservation.jpg
    iphone4reservation.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 80
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.