Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdaniel

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2009
Lviv, Ukraine
Well, it's a cracked version - and a very old (224) one. Are you REALLY sure it did take you to the PayPal page?

I, personally, would remove insanelyi from my sources ASAP. While I couldn't find backdoors in early cracked versions available on another pirate repo, noone knows what is contained in other repos and/or subsequent / tampered versions.

I'm pretty sure it was this cracked & old version that messed up your phone. If you in no way can get it fixed, I recommend a clean restore as Apple still signs 7.0.4 / 7.1b2.

Would this even work if my language is British English... So I may have to edit this myself and if so do I follow the instructions on the first page or ?

I managed to fix the issue it was something else so where is the original repo for this anyways so much is being said it takes reading over n over

THANKS btw :)

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
Guys,

I've uploaded the muted version to my beta Cydia repo. Address: http://winmobiletech.com/cy . Enter it in the usual way:

1-addwinmo.jpeg

Browse the just-added repo:

2-winmolist.jpeg

Then, select "Audio Recorder (Muted)" (annotated in the previous screenshot):

3-mainARpage.jpeg

And install as usual. A screenshot of successfully completing:

4-ARinstallfinish.jpeg

NOTE: now, Cydia lists the app as always having an update. Will fix this soon.

----------

Ok so I install the original then i install yours or just yours alone?

Both will do. Should you go exclusively for mine, now that it is in a Cydia repo (see above), the missing dependencies will automatically be resolved, unlike with installing simple DEB files outside Cydia.

Last edited:

jdaniel

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2009
Lviv, Ukraine
My muted Call (Audio) Recorder for iPhone 4S/5(sc) - NOW supports 5s!!!!!!

Guys,

I've uploaded the muted version to my beta Cydia repo. Address: http://winmobiletech.com/cy . Enter it in the usual way:

Browse the just-added repo:

Then, select "Audio Recorder (Muted)" (annotated in the previous screenshot):

And install as usual. A screenshot of successfully completing:

----------

Both will do. Should you go exclusively for mine, now that it is in a Cydia repo (see above), the missing dependencies will automatically be resolved, unlike with installing simple DEB files outside Cydia.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388695364.086876.jpg

How do I fix this anyway to dismiss the update thingy lol nvm just read the last line of ur post sorry

Last edited:

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011

For some strange reason, I couldn't fix it so far. I've tried all the tricks I've explained some 2.5 years ago HERE, in my dedicated Cydia tutorial (see section " I've fixed the Cydia update bug") - to no avail. I'll try to fix it; in the meantime, if you really don't like the badge, install from a DEB file.

jharrison456

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2013
I bought the tweak from Limneous' repo.

It wasn't working, so I sent him an email asking about iOS 7 support. Didn't get a response.

Downloaded the no warning one from the insanelyi repo.

I've never received a response from him the last time I emailed him about something which was a few years back. Proper A**.

What I think is beautiful about the jailbreak community is that there's so many helpful devs and they respond to everyone's emails, and discuss with their user base. They work together with the users to improve.

I've had many devs even implement features that I've requested.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
I bought the tweak from Limneous' repo.

It wasn't working, so I sent him an email asking about iOS 7 support. Didn't get a response.

Downloaded the no warning one from the insanelyi repo.

The insanelyi version is a very old one (224 or 227). It has messed up jdaniel's iPhone. Don't use it - use mine instead, it's based on the latest official version, equally muted but not cracked (and surely doesn't have backdoors).

maccis

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2014
First call not getting thrue

Anyone else with the problem that the first call after a restart (and maybe respring) doesnt get thrue on one side?
On the iphone I cant hear the other part but they can hear me...
a new call right afterwards is ok.
?

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
Anyone else with the problem that the first call after a restart (and maybe respring) doesnt get thrue on one side?
On the iphone I cant hear the other part but they can hear me...
a new call right afterwards is ok.
?

Prolly a Verizon model-specific bug? I have no such problems on my intl' iPhone5. (I've rebooted it several times during my tests, followed by a test call.)

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
AudioRecorder 0.4-22 is out

Thanks! Will starting working on it after I fixed the mess the just-released InfiniDock 2.1.2-1 caused to my 7.1b2 iPad3. (Contsnat safe mode, even after uninstalling the tweak.)

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
I think he added support to transfer a license. Great. I bought it twice!
Not sure what else.

Yes, no changes in callrecorder.dylib compared to 4-4, that is, the way it records. This also means no wired headset support.

I'll release the muted version in a few minutes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.