So i originally made up my mind AFTER physically playing with it in store that i was going to stick with the MBA. I just couldn't get passed the lack of extra 1.3" screen & the extra wrist surface space for my big paws that i have on my 13.3" MBA. And it didn't help much when i told the "boss" i was getting the new MBR, she was silent, AND THATS NOT a good thing Anyway i decided out last night, while we were out after a few beers of course. Screw it ill get one and if i don't like it ill just return it. Well... I originally had ships 1-3 days and store pickup for April 22nd just the other day. Now it says for store pickup June 2nd, HAHAHAHAHA. I can't help but laugh, between this and the watch man o man. Christ by that point we will start seeing leaked articles on here about V2 details "being sarcastic obviously". I dunno, waiting until June 2nd makes me not want one again i guess . Maybe i can monitor my local Best Buy getting them in store & get lucky, plus the 10% off movers coupon. But I'm sure they have no clue when they will get some "in store".