Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FiremanMike

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
Motorola Droid 1.

I think my droid realizes it's days are numbered, it's been getting slower and laggier every day since the iphone was officially announced..

Woodcrest64

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2006
I will most likely upgrade to the iPhone 5 from my iPhone 3G. I might even hold out till the iPhone 6 depending on how much the iPhone 5 differs from the iPhone 4.

My only complaint with the 3G is the poor battery life and sluggishness that gets worse every year.

ryanrich

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
I had an iPhone 2G and absolutely fell in love with Apple at that point. I then upgraded to a 3GS and that was a big leap in tech from the original, especially having 3G. It was at this point I made the mistake of trying out Android because I liked what I was seeing, so I sold my 3GS and got myself an HTC Desire. I had it roughly 4 or 5 months before I realised the error in my ways and got myself an iPhone 4, haha.

It would take quite a leap for me to upgrade to the iPhone 5, so I might only upgrade again in 2012 when the 6 comes out.

elhungarian

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2009
POS BB Storm.. 2.5yrs i put up with this total piece.. Worst buy without doing proper research EVER.

drj400m

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2011
Droid Incredible. Great phone but have wanted iPhone since 2007 (Apple guy thru and thru).

drewzkie

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2011
CA
Palm Centro.

Hands down the worst phone ever. I'm going to smash it to bits with a baseball bat in a field while listening to Ghetto Boyz.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.