Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IJBrekke

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2009
Long Beach, CA
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

IJBrekke said:
Samsung Rogue AND 2g iPod Touch.

I did forget to mention that this combo has worked quite well for me, and that I seriously considered waiting until this summer to upgrade. The Rogue is a really decent little device, but I ultimately caved to my 4 years worth of dreaming of owning an iPhone :)

Vihzel

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2010
Droid X. I've had 4 different Android phones (Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, Motorola Droid X, and Samsung Fascinate)... I am ready to try out the Verizon iPhone 4.

iFitz

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2008
My iPhone 4 on Verizon is replacing my iPhone 4 on AT&T, which replaced my iPhone 3GS, which replace my iPhone 3g, which replaced my iPhone 2g. Yes, I drank the kool-aid. I'm just glad Verizon is now serving a much tastier Kool-aid.

tsolt

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2011
Nevada
My iPhone 4 on Verizon is replacing my iPhone 4 on AT&T, which replaced my iPhone 3GS, which replace my iPhone 3g, which replaced my iPhone 2g. Yes, I drank the kool-aid. I'm just glad Verizon is now serving a much tastier Kool-aid.

Wow I laughed after reading this lol

himesh

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2010
Birmingham, England
Nokia N97 Mini, god I hated that phone, had three in the space of a week, was so unreliable. But then again I've had my iPhone 4 since release day in the UK and its had a few problems but not as many as the N97 mini.

jmcarp83

macrumors newbie
Feb 4, 2011
Certified POS Blackberry Storm 9530. Did I mention that it is a P.O.S.? :)

Haha! I despised that phone (had six of them in less than 18 months...yeah).

I'm replacing my Blackberry Storm 2 (9550) and I'm ready to do it. It resets itself several times a day now.

KenSinSD

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2010
SoCal
Haha! I despised that phone (had six of them in less than 18 months...yeah).

I'm replacing my Blackberry Storm 2 (9550) and I'm ready to do it. It resets itself several times a day now.

How did so many of us get sucked into that nightmare?:mad: I've only had two in 22 months, but it should have been three at least.

MrsLisaP

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2011
I have also had 2 storms in the past 2 years. I hate the touch screen! It has a mind of it's own!

jmcarp83

macrumors newbie
Feb 4, 2011
How did so many of us get sucked into that nightmare?:mad: I've only had two in 22 months, but it should have been three at least.

Not sure. I just know Asurion hated me when they had to replace my 'original' storm with the Storm 2. I am sad I'm going to have to lose my blinking red light indicator on the iPhone but I think the other features will outweigh my sadness for that. lol

rocknroll

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2010
Samsung Rogue...Its been a pretty decent little phone but I'm not going to miss it. The iPhone will technically be my 2nd smartphone as I had a Samsung Continuum for almost 2 months before I heard the iPhone announcement. Thankfully, Verizon took back the phone (past their return policy) and now I used my upgrade on a 32g iPhone. I got to test drive andriod for several weeks and I didn't like it very much, too buggy with poor integration throughout the phone.

tophat1

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2011
HTC Droid Eris

The phone looks gorgeous

but it's functionality is crap and it really turned me off Android

Eric374

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2006
Wichita, Kansas
HTC Droid Eris

The phone looks gorgeous

but it's functionality is crap and it really turned me off Android

The trackball wasn't cool, for sure.

Same here, and yes, the trackball was crap. I am soooo glad to get rid of that phone, it's been ok but the constant lagging and lockups, not to mention the routine random restarts have me wanting something different.

nbukrey

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
I will be upgrading from a vzw blackberry curve 8330. It really was a good phone for what i used it for. Looking forward to having more of a "mini computer" with me now. Hoping it can help me get more accomplished for my job when i am on the run.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
I will replace the lousiest phone of them all: BlackBerry Storm 2 9550. It should win an award for being the crappiest phone ever invented.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.