Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ant1298

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

You sure she'd want her picture online?

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Oh please. The older you get, the less girls (and guys) put up with in terms of games like being intentionally late. Be on time or 5 min early. If late, let her know

Early as in 5 min. Nothing is more of a turnoff than having your date be late, be it meeting somewhere or being picked up or picking up.

But hey, I'm far removed from middle school/high school dating where games like being late may be expected:confused:

All I know is by the time you are in your mid to late 20s like me, people don't like games lol[

Agreed. If you like the girl treat her with enough respect to show up on time. These sort of games do people's heads in (they did mine in 'back in the day'). If you expect you'll be late, text or phone. Simple as that.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

You sure she'd want her picture online?

The very same question occurred to me. At the very least, check with her first before posting her picture online. It is entirely possible she might not be happy with the idea, in which case, go along with her wishes.

Enjoy your date.

ant1298

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011

Good luck dude, she sounds like a catch :) enjoy it :) the chase is far better then the long haul relationship after :)

whoathere

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2006
Rockford, IL
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I assume I'm a bit older than most of the people posting in here, and I just want to give pointers to you youngins. Don't make it out to be more than it is. You are ridiculously young, relationships are learning experiences at your age. You take what you learn about dating and yourself, and apply it to the next relationship. I'm 27 and have had countless girlfriends over the past 10 years. I still don't know when I'll find someone I believe I can deal with long term. But you've got a lot of life decisions ahead of you. The best advice I can give you is that you don't base any decision on a girl. Enjoy the ride, it's a ton of fun. Make sure you look out for yourself when you need to.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I assume I'm a bit older than most of the people posting in here, and I just want to give pointers to you youngins.

You'd be surprised. iJohnHenry is like totally old. He's like 17 or something!!:rolleyes:

macbook pro i5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 13, 2011
New Zealand
Agreed. If you like the girl treat her with enough respect to show up on time. These sort of games do people's heads in (they did mine in 'back in the day'). If you expect you'll be late, text or phone. Simple as that.

The very same question occurred to me. At the very least, check with her first before posting her picture online. It is entirely possible she might not be happy with the idea, in which case, go along with her wishes.

Enjoy your date.

She said no so I wont

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
You actually asked her?

Jeeze, how would you react if some girl asked you if she could post your picture on an online forum where they are discussing you?

No offense, but that question would have weirded me out....alot

Don't be so eager. It is very unattractive no matter who you are

She was angry, but those mad abs drew her back!

macbook pro i5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 13, 2011
New Zealand
You actually asked her?

Jeeze, how would you react if some girl asked you if she could post your picture on an online forum where they are discussing you?

No offense, but that question would have weirded me out....alot

Don't be so eager. It is very unattractive no matter who you are
Lol no i didn't actually ask i knew she wouldn't want me to anyway.....just messin with y'all.im not that stupid infact i wouldn't want her to even upload her pic on an online forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.