Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

083109-newprod_300.jpg

Apple Stores have been down the past couple of hours. The stores will be up soon, but Apple's own Apple Store app shows what's coming in the next few minutes. New iMacs and a Magic Trackpad.

Article Link: New iMacs and Magic TrackPad Coming Today

MarximusMG

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2009
Denver
Wow! That's surprising the the app shows it before the website! Awesome! :D And the Magic Trackpad? YES! Christmas in July.

Mac21ND

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2007
Wonder how the magic trackpad will be different than the Bamboo Touch...

EDIT:

Well, it's more expensive at $69 but it's bluetooth and Apple designed to match your keyboard. Pretty cool.

Rychy

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2007
I'm interested in the trackpad... I'll definitely have to try that out. Wonder what it'll cost? $69-79?

Scooby_Doo

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2005
Chicago
Wonder how the magic trackpad will be different than the Bamboo Touch...

Hopefully they'll have it priced competitively. If it's slightly cheaper than a Bamboo Touch + Pen, and smaller than the 4x5 area of the smallest Bamboo, can't seem to believe that people will think it's a good idea.

Unless Wacom drops the ball on advertising a (potentially) superior product.

Let's see what Apple comes up with. For $29.99, a trackpad slightly bigger than what comes with a 15" Macbook would be cool.

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
Exactly

Arn what about Mac Pro?

Maybe the Store app shows only what has been completely updated at the Apple website? I can certainly hope.

I sit corrected about some of Gruber's predictions. Next time I won't snark at his hypothetical tip offs.

If all of them come true...awesome. I'd really like to see the Mac Pro included here too.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
That battery charger looks pretty boring, strange Apple would branch off into such a lackluster area.

Also, does this mean no new Mac Pros??? Christ that's bad if true.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.